Is Halo Dad?

• Halo is mom

Votes: 143 23.4%
  • Halo is dad

Votes: 248 40.7%
  • The Place that Shall Not Be Named is extra-dad

Votes: 219 35.9%

• Total voters
I watched as well. I'm just hoping they actually implement it, in the final game.
I think they will. from the way he talked about it, it feels like this is what they want the experience to be with Infinite. Plus wasnt the guy on the stream like the director of experiences or something along those lines?

it would be a huge bait and switch if the energy they poured into introducing us to infinite was not in the final game. but i guess 5 was kind of like that huh...

Oct 25, 2017
I ain't reading a Halo book just to figure out why a main character is evil now.
I don't think you've ever needed to.

If all you did was play Halo 1–3, you weren't going to be confused by the Didact. Ancient Forerunner who doesn't like humans, gotcha'.

And if all you've played is the games, Cortana explains her plans to the Chief/player. You accept that motivation or you don't.

Oct 28, 2017
Random Halo Infinite day dream...

Chief discovers some advanced tech to flash clone himself, gives that clone his armour for an unavoidable suicide mission to trick/kill/fix Cortana and the mission after that you have to stealth retrieve a new set of armour. We get to see Chief die and keep Chief. Hell we could see Cortana kill Chief and then come to her senses...and still keep John.

Oct 27, 2017
I think they will. from the way he talked about it, it feels like this is what they want the experience to be with Infinite. Plus wasnt the guy on the stream like the director of experiences or something along those lines?

it would be a huge bait and switch if the energy they poured into introducing us to infinite was not in the final game. but i guess 5 was kind of like that huh...
He's the "Narrative Experience Director"

Oct 27, 2017
My question is, how much of that trailer was "creative liberties" and how much of that was being "the vision" for Infinite?

Its hard to tell really. It could be just a trailer to make a cool trailer and really have nothing to do with Infinite.
hard to say, he was constantly updating the infinite head, so maybe it had to somewhat mirror the game