• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

When will Halo Infinite be revealed?

• Yes, before E3

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Yes, during E3

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Wait, E3 was canceled

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Daisy, Daisy...

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I will not... allow you... to leave. This. PLANET!

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Halo's just dad.

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
All the people saying every playlist should be Pistol start on Halo 5 should burn in hell (no offense).

Halo 5's pistol is the most unfun weapon I ever had the displeasure to use in a game, this is clearly not like Halo CE and people shouldn't use this as a way to confirm their opinion. Every (serious) mode should be BR start now, since we got this new update ofc (not before). The tuning playlist was almost perfect to me (even with my grief against the new radar, I used to appreciate its effect on the battlefield), but I couldn't find this same pleasure now that I downloaded Halo 5 once again.

I really thought this update would save the game for someone like me since the tuning perfect was what I wanted, but now I discovered the playlists were still on AR/Pistol start, I was hoping the Halo 3 Anniversary playlist would be my go-to on Halo 5 (since BR was the only thing I truly complained about this playlist), but I'm seeing it's gone...

Why 343.

The Henery

Nov 3, 2017
All the people saying every playlist should be Pistol start on Halo 5 should burn in hell (no offense).

Halo 5's pistol is the most unfun weapon I ever had the displeasure to use in a game, this is clearly not like Halo CE and people shouldn't use this as a way to confirm their opinion. Every (serious) mode should be BR start now, since we got this new update ofc (not before). The tuning playlist was almost perfect to me (even with my grief against the new radar, I used to appreciate its effect on the battlefield), but I couldn't find this same pleasure now that I downloaded Halo 5 once again.

I really thought this update would save the game for someone like me since the tuning perfect was what I wanted, but now I discovered the playlists were still on AR/Pistol start, I was hoping the Halo 3 Anniversary playlist would be my go-to on Halo 5 (since BR was the only thing I truly complained about this playlist), but I'm seeing it's gone...

Why 343.

The Halo 3 playlist might actually be worthwhile with the retuned BR. Almost unplayable to me with an e z 4 shot BR cross map with no thrust and outrageous magnetism.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017

Why 343.
Saying "no offense" should probably make you think if you should even be saying it in the first place.

inoperativ

Oct 28, 2017
Amsterdam/Paris
Warzone certainly wasn't a win in Halo 5 for everyone. It ruined BTB. Of the free maps subsidized by REQ packs, 3 were good to decent. Although the quality of those maps has little to do with being free. The additional maps were just badly designed.

I think BTB could be saved by having some asymmetric dev maps that work for all 8v8 and 4v4 objective modes like Zanzibar. I would also be happy to see them cut Warzone/Assault and play Firefight on BTB maps, but I'm not sure how financially sustainable that would be. In general I'm wary of pushing for too much change since the current REQ system is better than the vast majority of its competitors' and seems to have been reasonably sustainable.

Anton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Don't really see what's wrong with keeping the pistol around as the main utility weapon, it fills its role rather well

Deleted member 20799

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
okay, thats been how every other halo has done it. Casuals can just pay for it if they want it, but i want something for beating the game on the hardest difficulty, fuck that hand holdy mentality
Achievement points, emblems, big req point boost, special req packs, gold star sticker, self-satisfaction... ?

Also consider that not everyone who plays PvP cares about PvE modes or vice versa.

Last edited:

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
24H Timeout: Continuing Insulting Users, after viewing a mod post about it
Saying "no offense" should probably make you think if you should even be saying it in the first place.

Again, no offense, but are we back on NeoGAF where everything we say won't be see as "second degree" when it's clearly the case? Especially when english isn't your primary language and you just write something to put your feeling on something without wanting people to be offended?

I'm mostly asking because I didn't think people would be offended by "burning in hell" since I always thought this was nothing more than a pun in english.

Don't really see what's wrong with keeping the pistol around as the main utility weapon, it fills its role rather well

Oh actually, I think it's mostly a personal thing. I just don't find the magnum really fun (quite the opposite of Halo CE) to use, being the visual feedback or the sound design, and while I understood it's purpose when the BR wasn't patched, I don't see the point of keeping the magnum when the BR is now a better starting weapon overall, and the magnum should be replaced by the gunfigther magnum like it was during the Tuning playlist time.

Oct 25, 2017
Achievement points, emblems, big req point boost, special req packs, gold star sticker, self-satisfaction... ?

Also consider that not everyone who plays PvP cares about PvE modes or vice versa.
i dont care if casual A plays campaign at all. i dont care about casual player's opinions. i care about the opinions of people who have played Halo for years and know what theya re talking about wether it be Lore/Campaign or Arena.

call it gatekeeping or what have you, but i wont be assed with Little Jimmy Calladoody saying how halo should be different than it is.

Deleted member 20799

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
i dont care if casual A plays campaign at all. i dont care about casual player's opinions. i care about the opinions of people who have played Halo for years and know what theya re talking about wether it be Lore/Campaign or Arena.

call it gatekeeping or what have you, but i wont be assed with Little Jimmy Calladoody saying how halo should be different than it is.
Why are you so upset? Your level of condescension seems unwarranted.

It's nice to want something tangible to show other players that you beat the game on the hardest difficulty, but you're not exactly putting forth additional ideas here, and are instead lashing out at some demographic.

I think I'm done with this discussion then.

Miggytronz

Oct 26, 2017
Virginia Beach, VA

Calm down a bit. Everyone is entitled to say what they want. You may not like it but oh well. Life goes on.

Back on the Warzone talk. I love it.

Oct 25, 2017
Halo 5's pistol is the most unfun weapon I ever had the displeasure to use in a game,

this is the most wrong opinion i've ever read regarding Halo 5, or its weapons in particular.

i think you just need to play something else mate, the magnum is the fucking best weapon i've ever been blessed with in a Halo game.

edit: and honestly i'm just growing tired of your complaints breh, you seem to be one of those people who's unwilling to let a game evolve over time, which frankly is a necessity - i don't want to play Halo 3, it's a slow / floaty / boring ass game now.

jem

Oct 25, 2017

Why 343.
I think you are pretty much alone with this opinion Juan.

Personally I think the magnum is probably the most fun weapon I've ever used in an FPS.

Getting a perfect reversal in H5 is so incredibly satisfying.

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
this is the most wrong opinion i've ever read regarding Halo 5, or its weapons in particular.

i think you just need to play something else mate, the magnum is the fucking best weapon i've ever been blessed with in a Halo game.

edit: and honestly i'm just growing tired of your complaints breh, you seem to be one of those people who's unwilling to let a game evolve over time, which frankly is a necessity - i don't want to play Halo 3, it's a slow / floaty / boring ass game now.

Then just mute me buddy, don't worry, I won't really miss your post as I don't feel they add something to the conversation overall. And how can I argue with a post so well explained as yours lol.

I don't know how you can tell an opinion is wrong without explaining it, especially when it's something about "finding" the fun which is quite personal as I said, especially when you don't explain your point and I did by comparing it to the CE pistol, which is a very different beast on every aspect, and how the new setting changed my view on why the magnum shouldn't be the starting weapon anymore, where the BR should be now.

You said I complain? Lol, I was maybe the first to welcome the tuning playlist and say how happy I was to play Halo 5 again with those settings where everyone else was "It's just trash, those settings are killing Halo 5, blablabla". I even say I don't understand why those settings weren't put on every playlist since they worked really well.

You look like someone who doesn't read post and just post for the fact of posting dude. If you enjoy Halo 5, that's good for you buddy, if you're here to only look for post saying Halo 5 is the best game of all time, like NeoGaf, you're in the wrong place.

Personally I think the magnum is probably the most fun weapon I've ever used in an FPS.

I might be, sure. But as much as I could understand why the magnum was a good starting weapon before the update, it's something I can no longer understand now the BR seems a better starting weapon thanks to the change made to it.

Halo CE Magnum might be the most fun weapon I've ever used in a FPS, being from the sound, the feedback, the accuracy, the versatility, etc..., Halo 5 magnum on the other hand only have the versatility, while the sound design feels meh to me, the zoom is not that good and not appealing visually to me, not even talking about the overall lack of AIM assist which isn't something I would blame the magnum for since it's an overall feeling.

Prinz Eugn

Oct 25, 2017
Again, no offense, but are we back on NeoGAF where everything we say won't be see as "second degree" when it's clearly the case? Especially when english isn't your primary language and you just write something to put your feeling on something without wanting people to be offended?

I'm mostly asking because I didn't think people would be offended by "burning in hell" since I always thought this was nothing more than a pun in english.

I'm not sure if there's a language where it's totally appropriate to tell random people they should "burn in hell." At this point, I think the issue is you need to learn how to communicate better outside the mechanics of the language. What you should've said is something like "I really hate the Pistol, it shouldn't be the starting weapon in any playlist."

And my response would be, well, I think that's an awful idea, the pistol + AR combo works pretty well, especially with the new AR which rewards skilled play. The pistol could have a better look/feel though.

And how exactly is the BR better as a starting weapon now?

Oct 25, 2017
Then just mute me buddy, don't worry, I won't really miss your post as I don't feel they add something to the conversation overall. And how can I argue with a post so well explained as yours lol.

I don't know how you can tell an opinion is wrong without explaining it, especially when it's something about "finding" the fun which is quite personal as I said, especially when you don't explain your point and I did by comparing it to the CE pistol, which is a very different beast on every aspect, and how the new setting changed my view on why the magnum shouldn't be the starting weapon anymore, where the BR should be now.

You said I complain? Lol, I was maybe the first to welcome the tuning playlist and say how happy I was to play Halo 5 again with those settings where everyone else was "It's just trash, those settings are killing Halo 5, blablabla". I even say I don't understand why those settings weren't put on every playlist since they worked really well.

You look like someone who doesn't read post and just post for the fact of posting dude. If you enjoy Halo 5, that's good for you buddy, if you're here to only look for post saying Halo 5 is the best game of all time, like NeoGaf, you're in the wrong place.

I might be, sure. But as much as I could understand why the magnum was a good starting weapon before the update, it's something I can no longer understand now the BR seems a better starting weapon thanks to the change made to it.

okay, now you're just resorting to personal insults, when clearly my opinion regarding the magnum is the more commonly shared one.

and not just personal insults, but comparing our new blessing of a forum to NeoGAF? and telling people to burn in hell?

have some fucking respect.

i personally don't even feel you should be welcome here anymore.

i will gladly mute you and feel a sense of relief every time i don't have to read your baseless / whiney / juvenile posts any longer.

couldn't agree more - especially with bolded.

i especially can't bend my brain around crazy-man-Juan's "sound design is so bad blah blah" comments either - part of the satisfaction of the magnum [outside how it physically / technically handles] is the beautiful synergy between visual design / feedback, and sound design / feedback.

i'm not sure about others, but i particularly enjoy the hit-feedback in Halo 5, the combination of visual cues and sound cues is just sublime - that 5 shot perfect pop is some of the most satisfying MP fps shooting i've ever done in my life [and i've pretty much been an FPS focused gamer since Wolf 3d at 8 years old].

Last edited:

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure if there's a language where it's totally appropriate to tell random people they should "burn in hell." At this point, I think the issue is you need to learn how to communicate better outside the mechanics of the language. What you should've said is something like "I really hate the Pistol, it shouldn't be the starting weapon in any playlist."

Well, we use strong word in french without feeling affected personally about it, that's even the first time I ever read someone telling me I should learn how to communicate since I've been praised for this aspect on a professional side, and for as much as I was on NeoGaf with the same HaloGAF people, it never seemed to be something people would feel affected about it, but maybe the rules are different here, I'm taking note. And I don't mea that ironically btw. :)

As for myself, the patched BR feels way more easy to handle and battle with, while offering better visual feedback, look and sound overall. The pacing feels more forgiving and less frustrating since it's a burst shoot weapon without being OP due to its range and spreading. The BR also holds a bigger AIM assist I assume, which help people playing more casually to feel less frustrated when playing "for fun" and not too competitively.

Hmmm, where do you see insult on this post you just quoted? People here are mostly the same as on NeoGaf, I don't see how quoting the NeoGaf era is an insult, but you feel very sensitive about this topic, so be it buddy.

Mike I said, mute me, I'm doing the same for you so we can both hanging around without having to face each other since we don't value each other opinion. :)

Oct 25, 2017
IMO the pistol in H5 is loved by majority is because it's actually useful in a lot of situations.

the precise definition of a utility weapon, which is what it should be.

as i've joked countless times in the thread, i don't even notice weapon tuning changes to the BR because i've never felt the need to pick it up. :s

i DID enjoy the balance between the original BR functionality and the magnum though, its 4 shot perfect kill vs. the magnum's 5 shot perfect kill.

did they change that at all? 'cause that would be somewhat curious to me... i still feel as though the BR should be a somewhat potentially more lethal weapon in skilled hands.

Prinz Eugn

Oct 25, 2017
Well, we use strong word in french without feeling affected personally about it, that's even the first time I ever read someone telling me I should learn how to communicate since I've been praised for this aspect on a professional side, and for as much as I was on NeoGaf with the same HaloGAF people, it never seemed to be something people would feel affected about it, but maybe the rules are different here, I'm taking note. And I don't mea that ironically btw. :)

You could be a fantastic novelist, I have no idea. But you are not that good at writing on a video game forum. Like working in an obvious stealth brag? Bad form, bro.

As for myself, the patched BR feels way more easy to handle and battle with, while offering better visual feedback, look and sound overall. The pacing feels more forgiving and less frustrating since it's a burst shoot weapon without being OP due to its range and spreading. The BR also holds a bigger AIM assist I assume, which help people playing more casually to feel less frustrated when playing "for fun" and not too competitively.

This all boils down to you wanting a dumbed-down game for people who are not very good. I don't think that's a good idea, because a big part of Halo's niche is not being dumbed down. Taking care of casual players should be done through playlists (providing settings with smaller skill gaps) and skill matching (so you are playing people of a similar skill). Has Halo 5 done a good job of managing playlists to support casual players? No.

Personally, I think SWAT and Snipers should never be ranked, these should be casual gametypes.

Oct 25, 2017

this is hardly an excuse.

i'm fully fluent in french [despite it being my second language], and i know full-well how to avoid being an asshole when expressing my opinions.

back to ignoring, just had to give myself one last laugh at your predictably pitiful post.

and no, people aren't praised in France [or its colonies] for being assholes - ma belle famille, et mes distributeurs en France would definitely back me up on this.

i stil have fond memories of h5 beta BR . It melted everyone.

G0SU, i'm still mad at you for AFKing our team to a loss this weekend ;p

[you randomly ended up in a game with my alt account]

jem

Oct 25, 2017

Halo CE Magnum might be the most fun weapon I've ever used in a FPS, being from the sound, the feedback, the accuracy, the versatility, etc..., Halo 5 magnum on the other hand only have the versatility, while the sound design feels meh to me, the zoom is not that good and not appealing visually to me, not even talking about the overall lack of AIM assist which isn't something I would blame the magnum for since it's an overall feeling.
I disagree, the Magnum is still absolutely the ideal starting weapon and the changes only improved that.

The magnum is strong at all ranges but it also isn't the best at any category. This means you can contest anyone off spawn but you're not op. Picking up another weapon can be a good idea for specific scenarios but it's always useful to have the magnum in your back pocket. It's an ideal utility weapon.

The current BR on the other hand is only really useful at mid range. If it were to be a starting weapon I'd immediately be swapping it out for a magnum whenever I could.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
this is hardly an excuse.

i'm fully fluent in french [despite it being my second language], and i know full-well how to avoid being an asshole when expressing my opinions.

back to ignoring, just had to give myself one last laugh at your predictably pitiful post.

and no, people aren't praised in France [or its colonies] for being assholes - ma belle famille, et mes distributeurs en France would definitely back me up on this.

G0SU, i'm still mad at you for AFKing our team to a loss this weekend ;p

[you randomly ended up in a game with my alt account]
wait what? how was i in halo? i dont even have the updates installed, or are you talking about codWWII? :P

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I love the Gunfighter Magnum now and wouldn't mind BR/GF starts because of it. I've been playing Warzone Assault more just to use it; it's so damn fun.

Good luck on the ban, Juan lol.

And my response would be, well, I think that's an awful idea, the pistol + AR combo works pretty well, especially with the new AR which rewards skilled play. The pistol could have a better look/feel though.

Ay buddy, why don't you just burn in hell already..

No offense.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
but it's always useful to have the magnum in your back pocket. It's an ideal utility weapon.

i quickly realized this a few days after Halo 5's initial launch.

in team arena / slayer, at least, i always keep the magnum and a complementary automatic weapon [storm rifle, AR, SMG, etc]

I love the Gunfighter Magnum now and wouldn't mind BR/GF starts because of it. I've been playing Warzone Assault more just to use it; it's so damn fun.

i just find the fire rate of the gunfighter too fast - clicking the trigger that many times per second literally shakes my controller to the point i can't aim anymore lol. [maybe i should try trigger locks on my elite, that might help?]

Good luck on the ban, Juan lol. Hopefully it's not permanent.

Ay buddy, why don't you just burn in hell already..

No offense.

fucking lol.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
ah, must have been someone else... just noticed the AFK'ers tag above his head, which said "G0SU".

is that like a reference to something popular i'm not aware of?

and LOL, no i don't play COD.
I know of one more person who uses the G0SU TAG.. HE IS A HEATHEN!!!! HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

gosu is a korean term for starcraft players who are godly. while im not godly by anymeans, it sounded kewl bro so chea! ^^

Oct 25, 2017
I know of one more person who uses the G0SU TAG.. HE IS A HEATHEN!!!! HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

gosu is a korean term for starcraft players who are godly. while im not godly by anymeans, it sounded kewl bro so chea! ^^

ah, it all makes sense now.

glad it wasn't you, i didn't want to have to start building a grudge. ;p

*SMOOOOOOOOCHA

jem

Oct 25, 2017
i quickly realized this a few days after Halo 5's initial launch.

in team arena / slayer, at least, i always keep the magnum and a complementary automatic weapon [storm rifle, AR, SMG, etc]

i just find the fire rate of the gunfighter too fast - clicking the trigger that many times per second literally shakes my controller to the point i can't aim anymore lol. [maybe i should try trigger locks on my elite, that might help?]

fucking lol.
Well before the tuning changes I'd swap a magnum out for a BR immediately because it was just so much easier to get kills with. Now it's a lot more balanced.

Also, have you got vibration enabled? If you have, turn it off. I noticed a genuine improvement in my game play with vibration off.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
^ Agreed on the vibration, jem. I always turn it off.
You should give it a chance, especially since you're a fellow Pistol bud. I didn't realize how much I missed being able to shoot as fast as I can pull the trigger since the standard Magnum gave Pistol fans hope again, but since the update I've been loving it. The increase magazine size and improved ADS really helped with that.

Oct 25, 2017
Well before the tuning changes I'd swap a magnum out for a BR immediately because it was just so much easier to get kills with. Now it's a lot more balanced.

Also, have you got vibration enabled? If you have, turn it off. I noticed a genuine improvement in my game play with vibration off.

i think the fire rate of the magnum just suited me better / more naturally, so i avoided picking up the BR [although i'm sure i could have trained myself to get better, laziness perhaps? ;p ]

hrmm, i DO have vibration enabled, i should toggle that, great suggestion breh.

^ Agreed on the vibration, jem. I always turn it off.

You should give it a chance, especially since you're a fellow Pistol bud. I didn't realize how much I missed being able to shoot as fast as I can pull the trigger since the standard Magnum gave Pistol fans hope again, but since the update I've been loving it. The increase magazine size and improved ADS really helped with that.

yeah your posts about it have me convinced i just need to adjust / grow used to it.

hopefully turning vibration off will help expedite that process.

How could ANYONE hate me!?

'twould be hard, yes.

Prinz Eugn

Oct 25, 2017
Prinz Eugn roundup

Why did MS even make this Fall of Reach animation? The animation is so bad it looks like it was made with garrys mod and the voice acting is horrid even though itt uses the actual voice actors? Seriously what were they thinking...

I assume they wanted to tell a story of X length, with Y budget, so they cheaped out on the animation. It probably would have been cooler if it were way shorter but much higher quality. The same thing happened with Spartan Ops - more is not always better.

Warzone certainly wasn't a win in Halo 5 for everyone. It ruined BTB. Of the free maps subsidized by REQ packs, 3 were good to decent. Although the quality of those maps has little to do with being free. The additional maps were just badly designed.

To be fair, I don't really like any of the dev maps in this game. BTB should have been in the game way earlier, and with better maps. Some of the design choices they let slip through are still mind boggling. One team has the sun in their face looking at the other's base, totally fair. Neutral Banshees that are way too overpowered giving the team that gets it an enormous advantage, why not?

okay, thats been how every other halo has done it. Casuals can just pay for it if they want it, but i want something for beating the game on the hardest difficulty, fuck that hand holdy mentality

It would be absurd to have the reward for some ridiculous achievement also purchasable. I mean, the point of a reward is you have to earn it. Letting people buy it defeats the purpose.

I'm of the opinion there should be much fewer ranked playlists, like three at most:
  1. TS
  2. HCS
  3. ?
Then have Social fill in the rest and hopefully have an improved customs browser taking some of the load in Halo 6.

Right?

Maybe Team Objective? Well, that's in HCS I guess. Maybe that rotates instead.

Still hilarious and sad Breakout is a thing, what a waste of energy, and they can't get rid of it since it's tied to commendations.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
The Halo 5 pistol is the best starting weapon in the series. It beats out the CE pistol and H2 BR. Halo 3 BR is bad, SMG and AR starts were the worst.

Last edited:

Anton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
AR and SMG starts without a good utility weapon to back them up just sucks, MCC with Halo 2 SMG starts and AR in Halo 3 is just a pain whenever it gets voted

OP
OP
Poodlestrike

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus y'all melted down hard.

H5 pistol is a rock-solid starting weapon. Jack of all ranges, master of none, just like a good starting utility weapon should be. Could be a little punchier, maybe a bit more impressive looking, but balance? *mwah*

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
I think most would like the H5 pistol if it looked like a BR or DMR. It's dumb but visuals carry a lot of weight for jack of all trade weapons. I prefer the aesthetic of the H5 pistol personally and would rather the BR be the more powerful on map pick up of the pistol.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
That was an interesting last few pages. Lol

1) The h5 magnum is in a better place now than it ever was. It's always been satisfying to get a kill/reversal with. But encountering people who had pickups was always tedious. The game feels better when you always have a chance off spawn.

2) The h5 magnum doesn't hold a candle to CEs magnum. I imagine they have similar average killtimes. But the CE magnum rewarded individual skill with its difficult to achieve .6s killtime. A well positioned player could quickly neutralize a team that made an error. The slow perfect killtime of the mag + abundance of Spartan abilities, gives teams an opportunity to correct their mistakes and crush individual players.

3) it's so annoying to see pro-ability people assume that those of us who don't like the changes made since h3 want every game to be like h3.

Personally, I didn't really like h3. I want every game to be better than h3. But the changes being made to the franchise haven't achieved that. They just made it different. And, IMO, worse. Change for the sake of change, rather than change for the sake of improvement isn't a good formula.

Last edited:

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it's just 'cause I was skimming but it felt totally unprompted too lol. Dude just melted the fuck down outta nowhere.
All of my posts actually have hidden messages about the Halo 5 pistol being the one true weapon.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Oct 25, 2017
vibration puts you off?
I can't play without it, don't know when I'm taking damage... I have come to rely on it a lot.

i'm playing with it off at the moment as per their suggestions and i'm not having issues with noticing being hit [i mean, the red indicators all over the screen / in my face are doing that just fine, not to mention all the brilliant sound clues].

it does feel "strange" at the moment, but that should pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.