• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Halo |OT| She's Gone, Sir

Oct 26, 2017
New York
They really should have waited longer to announce MCC PC.
LOL, I was thinking this just now watching Snipedown play H3 and was about to say the exact same thing.

All the hype feels gone. So fucking dumb to announce it as early as they did.

And to think I thought it was a possibility they were gonna drop a "OUT NOW!" bombshell on us. I just continue to be disappointed by them.

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who praised Halo 5 for the first two years I gotta say I hope Infinite just throws everything it introduced in the trash. Done with all this “advanced mobility”

Game is impossible to return to. Can’t believe they made the br unusable with that unnecessary patch.

Oct 29, 2017
Y'all, it's been 8 years and 7 months between the release of Reach on 360 and this announcement. Having to wait 2 months for them to get it right is nothing compared to that previous gap.
They shouldn’t have even mentioned that it would possibly be ready end of April. It gets expectations up and every day it isn’t out fans get upset. They need to stop overselling and just say it will be ready when it’s ready.

Oct 25, 2017
Just to be clear, are they going to only be flighting the MP portion of Reach? Or will they flight the campaign as well? Because I feel they should do the campaign, since htey'll want to test the netcode for co-op, right?

Oct 25, 2017
Just to be clear, are they going to only be flighting the MP portion of Reach? Or will they flight the campaign as well? Because I feel they should do the campaign, since htey'll want to test the netcode for co-op, right?
I believe they've said there will be flighting for all aspects. Though what the first flight will test is unknown.

Oct 25, 2017
If they didn't say anything or were super cagey, people would complain about how opaque they are being.

There is no winning with this sort of thing. However, I much prefer disappointing but truthful updates over a brick wall of marketing garbage.

Apr 18, 2019
Hey guys, I had someone from a shop tell me that a serial number for one of my products was relevant to Halo. The serial number is BCMS343. I think he said not just BCMS was Halo but 343 was as well. Can someone explain the significance? I don't play Halo but I'm just curious.

Or maybe it was a completely different game he was talking about. I'm pretty sure it was Halo though.

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who praised Halo 5 for the first two years I gotta say I hope Infinite just throws everything it introduced in the trash. Done with all this “advanced mobility”
I don't think I'd mind crouch sliding staying in and evolving

otherwise, I still think they should add power weapons that have mobility features, like a grapple hook or something

Oct 25, 2017
Hopped on MCC with a friend and started searching btb. It took so long to find a game that it kicked us out due to “idling” and he got temp banned for 5 minutes.

The idling system is awful.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I had someone from a shop tell me that a serial number for one of my products was relevant to Halo. The serial number is BCMS343. I think he said not just BCMS was Halo but 343 was as well. Can someone explain the significance? I don't play Halo but I'm just curious.

Or maybe it was a completely different game he was talking about. I'm pretty sure it was Halo though.
343 Guilty Spark is a character in the Halo universe (an ancient alien AI thing... sort of), and the division of Microsoft in charge of the franchise is named after him/it, 343 Industries.

I don't know about "BCMS," MS could be Microsoft but BC I have no idea. Maybe some lore nerd knows (fuchsdh )

Oct 25, 2017
343 Guilty Spark is a character in the Halo universe (an ancient alien AI thing... sort of), and the division of Microsoft in charge of the franchise is named after him/it, 343 Industries.

I don't know about "BCMS," MS could be Microsoft but BC I have no idea. Maybe some lore nerd knows (fuchsdh )
They’re probably just talking about the 343. Unless it’s some super obscure weapon stuff the BCMS stuff isn’t any specific Halo fallout.

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently they want us to keep wiggling our thumbsticks while waiting 5+ minutes for a match.
Simulating an intense 1vs1 battle, in order to not get banned. That's definitely a new (and kinda funny) one. lol :D

In all seriousness, though... You should probably send this to someone at 343i. Postums might be your best bet.