• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

When will Halo Infinite be revealed?

• Yes, before E3

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Yes, during E3

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Wait, E3 was canceled

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Daisy, Daisy...

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I will not... allow you... to leave. This. PLANET!

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Halo's just dad.

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Classic scope is better than smart scope, although I don't consider smart scope to be full fledged ADS.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to snag a 2tb XBO S for $200 just now. After I am done with Mario and Wolf 2 I will be playing some Halo!

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind ADS, could live without Sprint, radar HAS to stay.
ADS creates a longshot game, and the fact that in my opinion it was only added to the game (along with Weapon attachments) to bring in the modern twitch shooter crowd and casual players. and i think it still failed in that regard.

Smartlink is a concept that works in lore, like yeah we dont have to ADS because our suits are connected to the weapons optics, so there is no need for physically moving the gun to the face. zoom is fine.

belushy

Oct 25, 2017
Agreed, Rag. The experiment has failed for smart scope imo. Kinda wish they would add a customs options. I know some don't like Gamecheat13, but he is adding classic zoom to weapons on his H5F mod.

edit: Happy to see you here Akai

Deleted member 2507

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For next Halo: Use old zoom, with optional ADS looks/skin for zoom but no gameplay effects, win-win.
I mean, if something ADS like must be in the game.

OP
OP
Poodlestrike

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
That was extremely tiring and HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE HOTKEY COMMANDS mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's so fuckin' nice.

No more of that going in and highlighting shit 'cause I wanna put some emphasis on my words and phrases

Oct 25, 2017
Agreed, ADS should be optional.

Also, make the SPNKR the default Rocket Launcher this time.
Yeah, that change to the Rocket Launcher just reeked of "change for the sake of change"
That was extremely tiring and HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE HOTKEY COMMANDS mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's so fuckin' nice.

No more of that going in and highlighting shit 'cause I wanna put some emphasis on my words and phrases
You da real MVP now

Oct 25, 2017
Milford, PA
I really hope they give 4K treatment @60fps to Halo 3 in MCC. It seems like you have to choose between higher rez (BC) or better FPS (MCC) but didn't they tweak textures and lighting on the MCC version?

Also, did anyone invite Stinkles?

Deathman

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope they give 4K treatment @60fps to Halo 3 in MCC. It seems like you have to choose between higher rez (BC) or better FPS (MCC) but didn't they tweak textures and lighting on the MCC version?

God I hope they did, Stinkles nuggets of info interspersed with fantastic sarcasm is needed!

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
We'll be needing to update this now me thinks

civil_war.gif

OP
OP
Poodlestrike

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017

Stinkles apparently caught a code but is having some trouble with his email.

Elliott

Oct 25, 2017
I was mostly a lurker before, but figured a new site means I should engage a bit more with this community since I love Halo. Hope to play sometime with y'all.

megabyte

Oct 25, 2017
Nice OT! Hopefully reacquiring an XBO soon. If anyone keeps crazy hours or otherwise lives in Japan Time Zone, hit me up. Can't start solo queue again. :(

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Did we have a halo OT in the old place? I thought they shut it down before and it rolled up into H5 only. Regardless I'm happy for this as I can discuss every old halo gane without having to make a random thread or bump old ones

Hex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never played Halo or Halo 2, Got hype for Halo 3 and bought it and a system. Loved it, was not great at multiplayer but still....
Got rid of said system and never looked back.
It is a new age, have a One X on order and now really craving to dive into Halo.
Just hoping that it is still noob friendly.

Toa Axis

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Never really posted that much in The Other Place, mainly because I was too shy to show my face, but I am a huge fan of Halo, and I have some rather strong opinions on the series (as we all do, lol). Now we have a fresh start.

I look forward to chatting with everyone here.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of avatars... any chance someone could clean mine up? Remove the text outside the circle and make transparent? Would be eternally grateful

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys. I know some in Discord know but the Halo Lore Thread should be up by the latest, Sunday. I'm really happy to make it once again!

blue_phazon

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
So did 343 say when the October update is coming for Halo 5? I might just jump in here and there. It's the last week...

OP
OP
Poodlestrike

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Also what's with the poll answers. Is this some weird meme or something....
It's no meme, halo is dad, the people have spoken.

Halo is dad is a permutation of Halo is dead, Halo is mom is a permutation of that. The Place that shall Not be Named is Neogaf, which is currently (to steal somebody else's metaphor) dying of radiation sickness after a nuke went off.

Status
Not open for further replies.