• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

When will Halo Infinite be revealed?

• Yes, before E3

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Yes, during E3

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Wait, E3 was canceled

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Daisy, Daisy...

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I will not... allow you... to leave. This. PLANET!

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Halo's just dad.

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Poodlestrike

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Need to decide who are my enemies on this forum so... Halo: Reach =

A. Great

B. Bad

C. Best Halo game
lJfmE9mVGLnYk.gif

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
Since folks are going to read whatever they'd like into intentionally vague tweets I just want to say my Twitter post had nothing to do with Mason's.

I was out wine tasting with my wife today and overheard someone saying bad things about their manager at a video game company here in the Seattle area. This industry is small.

I appreciate the clarification! Didn't want to assume anything; the timing of everything was just interesting

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Man after playing it for well over 8 hours in a sitting, I kinda of wish Rare would give every MS studio their UE4 tech. UE4 looks good but what Rare did to that engine is insane in terms of visuals and effects. Would love to see Halo be top dog in that department

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Don't think that tweet is about Neighbor

meanwhile the community keeps promoting posts from someone that promoted talk of physical harm to 343 employees and fucked up shit about the women that worked there sooooooooooooooo yeah
Multi is personality wise a garbage human, doesn't help though that his understanding of maps is way beyond anything I have seen from people on here or from 343 so far... so it is always informing reading about his game design ideas.
Since folks are going to read whatever they'd like into intentionally vague tweets I just want to say my Twitter post had nothing to do with Mason's.

I was out wine tasting with my wife today and overheard someone saying bad things about their manager at a video game company here in the Seattle area. This industry is small.
well timing is a bitch then ;)

Btw this feels like it isn't the first time this happened.. someone from 343 passive aggressive tweeting something after a community member said something.. but it was of course not about them :P maybe twitter is just a bad place for stuff like that

jem

Oct 25, 2017
Neighbour posted this on beyond:

My # has nothing to do with my departure from the studio. I woke up the next morning and was surprised by the controversy my tweet spurred. It was not intended and I TRULY do wish the very best for 343. With that being said I am done with Halo. I've spent half of my life obsessed/in love with a game that I care deeply about and I personally know its time for me to move on. I'm sorry if my tweet was misleading. Its new being back on twitter, give me a mulligan

So it looks like overreacting about twitter hashtags is still a dumb idea! Who would've thought?

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
We live in a world were you, unfortunately, have to be very careful about everything you're saying online because it can be misunderstood or misinterpreted by anyone willing to start a fire.

Still, I think people were right to question this tweet since the #ClassicHaloFan could have been a #HaloFanForLife if there wasn't any purpose to keep in mind the changing state of the Halo formula.

I would say it also shows how people are desperate for news, being bad or good, for Halo in general.

Deleted member 2563

User-requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017

Welp, thanks for clearing that up. I apologize for the petty comment

Gui

Oct 29, 2017
Is anyone here interested in getting the "play all missions on co-op" achievement?

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to do the LASO campaigns in MCC once the X update comes out. Not looking forward to it.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We live in a world were you, unfortunately, have to be very careful about everything you're saying online because it can be misunderstood or misinterpreted by anyone willing to start a fire.

Still, I think people were right to question this tweet since the #ClassicHaloFan could have been a #HaloFanForLife if there wasn't any purpose to keep in mind the changing state of the Halo formula.

I would say it also shows how people are desperate for news, being bad or good, for Halo in general.
Especially even with the context "it is time to move on now" and then stating especially being a fan of the classic games kinda sends a message.. but well hopefully it was really just how he says it was and there is still hope for Halo 6

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Now that we can see top posters, let's see who these losers ar--Let's see who these really cool people are.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
They've ruined era.

99.9% of the time I enter a thread I want to go to the latest post which I haven't read yet.

Why would I want to go to the op every time??

TCKaos

Oct 26, 2017
Need to decide who are my enemies on this forum so... Halo: Reach =

A. Great

B. Bad

C. Best Halo game

Campaign is okay. Majority of multiplayer is eh to okay. Invasion, when you're fucking going at it and you're in the Falcon or mounting a Wraith offensive or sprinting into combat alongside five friends in a full squad, is the most Halo that Halo has ever been. Full stop. The most premier Halo multiplayer experience. Fuck E-Sports. Fuck competition. When everything came together just right that gamemode blasted on all cylinders unlike anything before or since, and I'd love to have a proper Asymmetric multiplayer mode that emulates it better than Warzone Assault.

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
.... Invasion, when you're fucking going at it and you're in the Falcon or mounting a Wraith offensive or sprinting into combat alongside five friends in a full squad, is the most Halo that Halo has ever been. Full stop. The most premier Halo multiplayer experience. Fuck E-Sports. Fuck competition. When everything came together just right that gamemode blasted on all cylinders unlike anything before or since, and I'd love to have a proper Asymmetric multiplayer mode that emulates it better than Warzone Assault.

This man speaks the true.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Campaign is okay. Majority of multiplayer is eh to okay. Invasion, when you're fucking going at it and you're in the Falcon or mounting a Wraith offensive or sprinting into combat alongside five friends in a full squad, is the most Halo that Halo has ever been. Full stop. The most premier Halo multiplayer experience. Fuck E-Sports. Fuck competition. When everything came together just right that gamemode blasted on all cylinders unlike anything before or since, and I'd love to have a proper Asymmetric multiplayer mode that emulates it better than Warzone Assault.

Yes, very much agree with Invasion. I like the campaign and multiplayer but what I really like is the awesome Forge mode and all of the incredible custom games. I spent hundreds of hours in Forge World, sometimes not even creating just messing around with friends. The stuff people did create lead to some of the most fun I've ever had in a video game, hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.