• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

When will Halo Infinite be revealed?

• Yes, before E3

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Yes, during E3

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Wait, E3 was canceled

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Daisy, Daisy...

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I will not... allow you... to leave. This. PLANET!

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Halo's just dad.

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Poodlestrike

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
We got all these celebrities running around now.

(If any of y'all wanna get Verafied lemme know and I'll pass it along. Or just PM a mod.)

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
OMG Richard! Let's go!

Thanks man, we're really excited and also have big expectations for what's to come.

I feel like the stars are aligning. Local server support —> local tournaments —> LAN based competitive scene —> MLG as the principle TO.

So many keys to success returning to the franchise is great to see.

HTupolev

Oct 27, 2017
Need to decide who are my enemies on this forum so... Halo: Reach =

A. Great

B. Bad

C. Best Halo game
Campaign is great, but doesn't reach the highs of its predecessors. Multiplayer can be great, and had excellent legs, but was unfortunately dotted with lots of frustration due to the overcomplicated sandbox. Frustration both due to how weapon placements interacted with map design, and armor abilities being highly inappropriate for many gametype/map combinations (and armor lock being terrible in general).

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Man i01's armor is looking pretty good
MarkVLeft.jpg

Wallpappy.jpg

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
There's something about the proportions and the legs of the armour that looks really off to me.

Oct 25, 2017
Stinkles, blink twice if Elites will be playable in Halo 6.

guaranteed he's blinked at least a DOZEN times since this post...

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

OMG Richard! Let's go!

Thanks man, we're really excited and also have big expectations for what's to come.

nice to have more of y'all celebrity folk here, super glad to have yuh Tashi.

effing stoked about the MLG announcement - despite being there at the beginning of online gaming in general [and online fps gaming at that], it wasn't until watching Halo 5 being played on Twitch that I got into watching "e-sports" [still hate that word, but whatevs!].

with this partnership, it puts y'all in a place where more people might have the chance to have the same thing happen to them - which makes Charles happy.

Last edited:

Tashi

Dec 17, 2017
nice to have more of y'all celebrity folk here, super glad to have yuh Tashi.

effing stoked about the MLG announcement - despite being there at the beginning of online gaming in general [and online fps gaming at that], it wasn't until watching Halo 5 being played on Twitch that I got into watching "e-sports" [still hate that word, but whatevs!].

with this partnership, it puts y'all in a place where more people might have the chance to have the same thing happen to them - which makes Charles happy.

Thanks for having me!

Yea, we're pumped too. It's already been really great working with them, and I can't wait until the first event in February.

Halo World Championship is a great time for gaming fans to see what Halo esports is all about, and I think with our partnerships around the world, it'll be the best time to watch and play Halo.

Blue Ninja

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I don't care about MLG, I just want to shoot more space aliens. Hook us up, Tashi.

I'm kidding, great get for you guys. I don't follow esports but I'm happy you guys are happy.

SCHUEY 117

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for having me!

Yea, we're pumped too. It's already been really great working with them, and I can't wait until the first event in February.

Halo World Championship is a great time for gaming fans to see what Halo esports is all about, and I think with our partnerships around the world, it'll be the best time to watch and play Halo.

Can't wait. Even though it wasn't well liked, I'm gonna miss the weekly Pro League season matches. Also,.any chance of doing some more episodes of Listen-In?

Tashi

Dec 17, 2017
Can't wait. Even though it wasn't well liked, I'm gonna miss the weekly Pro League season matches. Also,.any chance of doing some more episodes of Listen-In?

We loved having regular content as well so definitely want fill those gaps. Dying to do more Listen-In episodes but I've been slammed - need to find a sustainable way to produce them. I travel a whole lot.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping we hear about the MCC update soon, very excited to see what the update does for the community

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We loved having regular content as well so definitely want fill those gaps. Dying to do more Listen-In episodes but I've been slammed - need to find a sustainable way to produce them. I travel a whole lot.
Hopefully next year is again a gamescom year for you.

Also stoked to see Simms here

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hoping we hear about the MCC update soon, very excited to see what the update does for the community
It's gonna have to do a lot lol. Not only are there significant issues with its performance, but the playlist management needs an overhaul, otherwise it'll still just be Halo 3 92.56% of the time.

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
I want my 4v4 Halo CE playlist back. I can't get enough of this game, to the point I'm playing it back on my Mac alongside Custom Edition.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna have to do a lot lol. Not only are there significant issues with its performance, but the playlist management needs an overhaul, otherwise it'll still just be Halo 3 92.56% of the time.
I like Halo 3, but yeah I'm stuck of having it voted over and over and over again. Playlist is for sure getting an overhaul I'd imagine

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If they fixed some of the hit detection issues in Halo 3 it would be atleast more bearable. Halo 4 in Swat is pretty annoying aswell.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Master Chief (+ Mister Chief skin), Banjo Kazooie, Conker, Kameo, and Rash (+ Zitz and Pimple skins) in Smash.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ancestor is a really fun BTB map, I'd love to see something official for Halo 6. It's designed after those Forerunner structures in CE and Halo 3.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Ancestor is a really fun BTB map, I'd love to see something official for Halo 6. It's designed after those Forerunner structures in CE and Halo 3.
I really don't like it with symmetric gameplay. Maybe it would work better with one sided objective, we won't know in Halo 5. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.