• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

When will Halo Infinite be revealed?

• Yes, before E3

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Yes, during E3

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Wait, E3 was canceled

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Daisy, Daisy...

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I will not... allow you... to leave. This. PLANET!

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Halo's just dad.

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorite Game Documentary channels is going to have a piece on Installation 01 tomorrow. Here is a preview:

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
There's no telling. It's clear that Infinite is taking a lot of inspirations from the original titles, but it's unclear how far that extends into the gameplay.

Personally, my hope is that they find a way to make Spartans feel agile and powerful, without bogging the game down with frivolous mandatory animations and inputs that end up negatively impacting the flow of combat and map design.

We'll see.

I hope so too. I would love a reboot of the game that pleases fans like God of War or something. They know what fans want but we will see if they can deliver.

OP
OP
Poodlestrike

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I hope so too. I would love a reboot of the game that pleases fans like God of War or something. They know what fans want but we will see if they can deliver.

That would be pretty remarkable. In my experience, you ask any dozen Halo fans what they want, you'll get no fewer than 15 different, often contradictory, answers.

Indications are that visually and thematically, Infinite will be more classic Halo, which... I like the old games just fine, but I do hope they don't go overboard. I'm already grumbling about the reversion on the armor. But gameplay wise, nobody really has any idea yet. I'd be down for killing Sprint and Smart Scope. CE weapon balance philosophies would also be cool. But stuff like Thruster I don't know if I want gone.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
And that means what exactly?
it means we back

iEhYvGy.gif

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Perfect time to promote just how good Halo 4v4 objective gametypes are and welcome new players to use the composer in MCC to filter just those gametypes all the time.. They are a crowd favourite after all

:)

OP
OP
Poodlestrike

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Spotlighted and immediately somebody gets banned. Somebody post the thisishalogaf gif.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations Halo Era! You're the new Community Spotlight!

Are Community Spotlights not getting pinned anymore?

i love this guys videos, aski from teambeyond

so many rad clips. so much bullshit. so much salt! LOL

Turned off after I heard that "Get fucking raped"... Sad that people still use that kind of language and sad that this video creator is promoting it by including it in this video.

Spotlighted and immediately somebody gets banned. Somebody post the thisishalogaf gif.

It wasn't for a comment in this thread, so HaloERA is still fine for now.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like the worst time to get spotlighted when we're in the middle of a information lull.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Are Community Spotlights not getting pinned anymore?

Turned off after I heard that "Get fucking raped"... Sad that people still use that kind of language and sad that this video creator is promoting it by including it in this video.

It wasn't for a comment in this thread, so HaloERA is still fine for now.

Whoops my bad. Forgot to check that box.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Le sigh...

One of my "favorite" memories from going to PAX in person was having to sit through those kinds of cringey question periods in person. I would never wish them upon my enemies.
Halo 4 pannel at comic Con they had a SP/lore panel and people were just asking mp questions until I asked if we would have terminals like CEA

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
I remember that, because Stinkles asked for your name afterwards.
343 are some amazingly good people in person honestly and I have a weird history of accidentally running into them too. Kevin Franklin in a cab to E3, Corrinne Yu waiting in line at E3 (didn't know who she was, was trying to save her from a super awkward conversation) and comiccon getting invited to hang with a few of them, though I wasn't 21 so I couldn't go to the after-party/open bar event they invited me to :(

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
343 are some amazingly good people in person honestly and I have a weird history of accidentally running into them too. Kevin Franklin in a cab to E3, Corrinne Yu waiting in line at E3 (didn't know who she was, was trying to save her from a super awkward conversation) and comiccon getting invited to hang with a few of them, though I wasn't 21 so I couldn't go to the after-party/open bar event they invited me to :(
For me it's always been kind of disappoint that none of these sort of events get held here in Canada. I have missed out on alot of cool Halo and Xbox related events over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.