• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

When will Halo Infinite be revealed?

• Yes, before E3

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Yes, during E3

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Wait, E3 was canceled

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Daisy, Daisy...

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I will not... allow you... to leave. This. PLANET!

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Halo's just dad.

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
Sincere congrats dude, you certainly earned it!
thanks yall
Both of you made a contribution you should be proud of. Especially for map making itself.
our other contributions were ofcourse one of the most long form discussions on the dealings of living a rural canadian lifestyle and the differences between growing up in the southern US, and why forge pieces dont freaking stay in the spot where you put them when you save and come back

Congrats, it's about damn time these scrubs grace matchmaking with your talent.

In fact, I'm actually kinda mad it took this long.
my dawg,

ya know, I feel like it was a weird missed connections type thing, I'm just a perennial brides maid, I've helped clean up a buncha maps that went into MM, exclusively so in Reach and had a lot of input on 4, it just never came together for me, I'm not upset about it, I got to see alot of my friends have notoriety and it was cool to help the process along, I dont have the connections now like I used to though.

I genuinely think that my Coag remake in Reach should have gotten in and AstroTurf in 4, but in 5, although I have an (i think) pretty impressive portfolio, theres some really good stuff out there so Im not mad. People are pushing visuals so far nowadays that Im not sure Im quite at that level all the time. except for Smashketball, it might deserve it

Ya know, since its just you and me here, Ill tell ya a story I dont know if Ive ever publicly shared in text.

I was actually invited into the inner nerd circle to be a forge bro for the pre-launch of Halo 4, bsangel got my email and requested my presence to go down to Texas to Certain Affinity to have early access, give input, etc. Thing is, it was the week of Finals in my last year of college so I couldnt make it.

... so I live a life on the outskirts, down trotted and forgotten, forging endlessly in the darkness, desperate for glimpse of the limelight, which is why I latched onto Noky Boy and rode the jet-stream of success! :)

PLAYING ON IT RIGHT NOW!!!

Congrats man, you earned it.

man nok, I played 12 straight games, I think I played every map in the playlist EXCEPT ours lol
(I got viking twice)

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
i sure hope we get something like 5's "the sprint" leading up to launch (or even reveal). i love the insight into development and iteration, as well as sneak peaks of works in progress.

OP
OP
Poodlestrike

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I believe in 12.23.19

(Because of that thing from the trailer, I do not have special insider knowledge, other standard disclaimers)

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We will definitely have solid info well before E3 if they plan to release later next year. The Halo 5 beta started in December 2014 and the Halo 3 and Reach Beta's were in the spring of their respective release years. 343i already stated they are going to do flights similar to the MCC for Halo Infinite so we should be getting info in the couple of months.

Rodeo Clown

Dec 14, 2017
Tox/Lux with the most tense game of Guardian ball I've ever seen. They're going to a replay now after a 189-189 tie.

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

The Henery

Nov 3, 2017
Can't find a game of objective on MCC, 4v4 or 8v8. Slayer is so boring after a few games, I can't make the case for it being preferable over objective.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I actually think Halo 5 had the best sound design in the series for the most part. I hope they bring back sound queues for headshots, kills, assists, etc and maintain the beefy sound of the UNSC weapons. I didn't mind the more subdued sounds on the shield and respawn pings, but I don't mind if they go classic with those.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
"Cool, Warzone Assault has double XP, time to equip some legendary XP boosts and grind a bit"
*match Nas and his sweat team like 6 times in a row*
"This is fine."

although fast games still gave fast XP so whatever. Kinda admirable Nas and his crew still sweat this game even after years of already getting 152. lol

Prinz Eugn

Oct 25, 2017
"Cool, Warzone Assault has double XP, time to equip some legendary XP boosts and grind a bit"
*match Nas and his sweat team like 6 times in a row*
"This is fine."

although fast games still gave fast XP so whatever. Kinda admirable Nas and his crew still sweat this game even after years of already getting 152. lol

Yeah, assault gets especially brutal with teams.

Deleted member 5519

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can certainly mention it here. I plug our podcast infrequently.
Oh, well that's great! Thanks for letting me know.

Our podcast is SacredIconHalo and it's on all major platforms. Were relatively new and only the most recent episode has the audio quality proper but were gaining traction and i truly believe our content is good! We're riding hype all the way to Infinite launch :)

What's your podcast?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017

Our podcast is SacredIconHalo and it's on all major platforms. Were relatively new and only the most recent episode has the audio quality proper but were gaining traction and i truly believe our content is good! We're riding hype all the way to Infinite launch :)

What's your podcast?

I'm one-half of the lore site Forward Unto Dawn and we've got an intermittent podcast that, if you guys are regular at updates, you'll lap us pretty quickly :)

NOKYARD

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, sure. The podcast guy gives a podcast guy permission to plug his podcast as a way to plug his own podcast.

While i am here, i would like to mention my own podcast "The NOK NOK Joke"

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I played Halo 5 for the first time in a while through the Xbox Streaming preview. It was a lot of fun. I think google is screwed. Xcloud is the way to go.

The latency wasn't bad I went 18/7 one match. There was some artifacting but it wasn't a big issue.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

What's your podcast?

If you haven't yet, I'd love a deep dive into what you want Halo Infinite to be and what you think Infinite will be

Status
Not open for further replies.