• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

When will Halo Infinite be revealed?

• Yes, before E3

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Yes, during E3

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Wait, E3 was canceled

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Daisy, Daisy...

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I will not... allow you... to leave. This. PLANET!

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Halo's just dad.

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5519

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you haven't yet, I'd love a deep dive into what you want Halo Infinite to be and what you think Infinite will be

You know, since we haven't got many requests for the show we will make sure to work that in. I'll jot it down. Tonight a new 2 hour plus episode on a retrospective of the Master Chief Collection will go up. Have you gotten a chance to listen to any of the podcast yet?

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
You know, since we haven't got many requests for the show we will make sure to work that in. I'll jot it down. Tonight a new 2 hour plus episode on a retrospective of the Master Chief Collection will go up. Have you gotten a chance to listen to any of the podcast yet?

Not yet but as a huge halo fan I'm going to need to make time for it !

Last edited:

Deleted member 5519

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not yet but as a huge halo fan I'm going to need to make time for it !

Thanks for your support! You know what's crazy? I read this right before we went on air and the podcast we had planned didn't work out so we did your idea instead and talked about Halo Infinite!

It's our most recent episode and it's live now! Episode 04: No, We Need To Fight.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for your support! You know what's crazy? I read this right before we went on air and the podcast we had planned didn't work out so we did your idea instead and talked about Halo Infinite!

It's our most recent episode and it's live now! Episode 04: No, We Need To Fight.

Awesome I'll give it a listen and let you know what I think

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
343i: It'll be out when it's ready
Numerous problems including general delay and hit registration on PC
343: ....LEROOOOOOY JENNNNNNKINS.

The controller advantage is huge in this game and quite the problem, hopefully the changes to M&KB will help but if it doesn't add KB&M to Xbox and do input based crossplay.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
4f9e41eac2ffbcf89161bab5687f90bd.png

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
I just bought MCC for PC on the microsft store because it was £8 cheaper, im guessing all servers between steam and the microsft store will be shared?

Remember cod had this dumb proble, just want to avoid future issues.

Karl2177

Oct 25, 2017
Will Megalo options be available through the UI?

The question I've been asking since Reach was announced.

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing that new Half-Life game is just reaffirming my thoughts that Halo may have a pretty good future in VR. I feel like a good Halo game on consoles is still possible, but I think Valve would be a better competitor for 343 than the overcrowded FPS market that has kind of moved on beyond the simple combat loop of Halo.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
Don't think so at launch, probably an option down the road like the H2 skulls

Also speaking of H2, been doing this all week thanks to the Quest Link beta, I now NEED a Halo VR game

20191124153008_1.jpg
Seeing that new Half-Life game is just reaffirming my thoughts that Halo may have a pretty good future in VR. I feel like a good Halo game on consoles is still possible, but I think Valve would be a better competitor for 343 than the overcrowded FPS market that has kind of moved on beyond the simple combat loop of Halo.

I can tell you from first hand experience that it works great in VR. Pavlov has pretty much all of the Halo maps and even using modern non-Halo weapons it is really awesome.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I saw someone with a HALO117 license plate yesterday, which one of you was it?

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
I''m currently sitting at 9.8 million XP until SR 151 in H5.

I'm going to try playing every night to acquire 100K XP. If I do this every night that means I'll get SR 152 on July 21, 2020.

100K is the minimum. If I'm up to it maybe more on given nights but 100K is the minimum goal.

AustinFordGames

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas

I'm going to try playing every night to acquire 100K XP. If I do this every night that means I'll get SR 152 on July 21, 2020.

100K is the minimum. If I'm up to it maybe more on given nights but 100K is the minimum goal.
It's been quite a while since I played Halo 5, what kind of XP do you get per game? (how much for arena, warzone, etc?)

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
It's been quite a while since I played Halo 5, what kind of XP do you get per game? (how much for arena, warzone, etc?)

It depends if you're playing a featured playlist (star next to it, basically double XP) and what XP boost you have running.

With a Legendary XP boost and a featured Arena playlist you can usually get somewhere from like 12K-15K per game. Warzone about 20K-25K but the games last twice as long.

Unfortunately I just ran out of Legendary Arena boosts so I might have to stick with Warzone for now because Arena XP without a good boost gives pretty crap XP at around 3K-5K per game.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Halo: Reach achievements are in for MCC and they look okay:

Campaign
Multiplayer

It has the LASO and the speedrun achievements. Some fun looking easter egg achievements, as well. As far as multiplayer goes. It looks like everything can be done in Custom Games, aside from the Invasion 1st round win and Skullamanjaro.

I'm going to enjoy this! :D

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017

i'm in roughly the same position (can i check online my level/xp till next rank?), but gave up. its a crazy crazy grind

Status
Not open for further replies.