• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

When will Halo Infinite be revealed?

• Yes, before E3

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Yes, during E3

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Wait, E3 was canceled

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Daisy, Daisy...

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I will not... allow you... to leave. This. PLANET!

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Halo's just dad.

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5519

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4 hour podcasts, good God. Back when I did one, if we went over 90 minutes the guy doing audio would try to kill thw rest of us with his mind.
I think you guys are making valid points, and we will have shorter episodes going forward but were actually getting great feedback on this episode in particular. Over 30 unique plays in 1 day.

OP
OP
Poodlestrike

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
I believe this implicitly.

Pretty solid, yeah.

you oughta. dont make me post speednet tests.

edit: 2late
8803007743.png

elon musk, you're my only hope

russbus64

May 1, 2018
Was looking to preorder Halo Reach (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo---reach/9NLGW5MXWKJ6?activetab=pivot:overviewtab), but at this link:

It acts like I don't own MCC? Is this considered a new listing? I double checked my purchase history and it still shows I bought MCC back on 12/23/14. ODST at this link shows up correctly as fine.

I don't think I should be concerned, but just want to double check.

Fudgepuppy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I will have to play MP in Reach to get new armor pieces? That kind of suck. I just want to replay the campaign for now.

Also, I assume there's been no news about split-screen on PC?

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is that a minority opinion? I feel like the general community consensus is that the Reach multiplayer isn't good. Bad maps, armor abilities, reticule bloom. I really don't have much of a desire to go back to it.

Yeah, I think most of the hype is rose tinted glasses. I know I generally had a lot of fun playing the no bloom MLG playlist back in the day. And the campaign is pretty good. But the general multiplayer experience was horrible. Nobody is going to enjoy armor lock being back, or sprint with the energy sword, or having an Assault Rifle vs jetpack.

My memory of a KyleJ is foggy, but I remember a jelyk.

Oct 25, 2017
There are no breaks on this hype train.

EDIT: Is anyone here going to be playing it on console and not PC? If you're playing on PC, are you playing it via Steam or Xbox GamePass? I know it may seem silly, but I have Xbox GamePass for PC and I'm still going to buy it out right on Steam.
I'm def playing it on console. I may have issues with the Microsoft Store (how is it so hard to have software update without issues in the year of our Lord 2019) but I also have no love of Steam.

russbus64

May 1, 2018
Is there a way to preload Reach in the MCC menu for Tuesday? I have a feeling I'll be setting up the download Tuesday morning, then going to work.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Naded is like 200 subs away from 5,000 on twitch.

Nuts

edit: and he has it LOL

I posted this on Tuesday.

I just checked his stream now and he's at 6,150 subs and he's gotten thousands of dollars in donations the past week or so. Unfortunately a lot of those subs were gifted so there's gonna be a massive sub exodus a month from now but still that's pretty wild. Those type of sub numbers are for streamers who hit like 10K viewers.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if there's a chance when ODST gets ported to PC we'll finally get the good version of firefight.

Status
Not open for further replies.