• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
0b8e1b3125cd25914cb1a84337fe3f17.png

Last edited:

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
What's so great about Reach? only familiar with 3 and ODST which were awesome.

Would be great if there's a real halo resurgence

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit my gamepass sub

EDIT: This isn't a platform warring I am a major steam fanboy I just didn't realize I could play this today.

CONGRATS TO HALO ON BIG STEAM SALES.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
It's that gunplay. Just timeless. It cannot be resisted. I expect it'll hit 200k concurrent pretty shortly

Deleted member 20297

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is Ninja going to stream it?
Edit: lol, just checked mixer.com/ninja
"Everything was Halo" sums up the chat but he is offline.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Has not a thing to do with Nintendo but put this man in Smash, he's a mega star

Do it Sakurai

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
cool and all, but just a nostalgia kick from a lot of old dudes who moved to pc, and the novelty of halo on pc. can it maintain is the question.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
So many gamepass trials.
Well deserved, and not even fully representative (since so many people will be playing via Game Pass).

Best campaign in the series.
Campaign was fun, but faaaaarrr from the best in the series (imo, of course).

But it did release at a time where a lot of millennials played the crap out of this game. I know most of my later lan parties were all reach.

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
if i owned MCC digitally already for Xbox can I download through the windows store? Excited to jump in

Deleted member 58846

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 28, 2019
Campaign was fun, but faaaaarrr from the best in the series (imo, of course).

But it did release at a time where a lot of millennials played the crap out of this game. I know most of my later lan parties were all reach.
Honestly the campaign is my favorite to this day.
Multiplayer was trash because of the abilities breaking the whole damn thing, of course, but the campaign was amazing. That fucking ending still gets me.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Honestly the campaign is my favorite to this day.
Multiplayer was trash because of the abilities breaking the whole damn thing, of course, but the campaign was amazing. That fucking ending still gets me.
At the time I really disliked it due to the changes it made in the lore, and shoving Cortana into the plot.

But playing it again I did indeed like it. And as you said, that last level was something else.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Not an Xbox guy but the story of Microsoft's continued support of MCC is amazing. Proves that good will can buy you success financially and with perception.