• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
cool and all, but just a nostalgia kick from a lot of old dudes who moved to pc, and the novelty of halo on pc. can it maintain is the question.

Yeah, this almost feels like the player base surges that used to happen a lot with Quake 3 & UT and they never lasted but they're fun while they last. One has to imagine though that if Reach is getting this big of a reception then Halos 1-3 will really be popping.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played a Halo game since the first one on PC and I can't wait to jump back in.

It can also run on low specs which is awesome

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
How's it doing on EGS?

tenor.gif

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Expected 100k but not within 2 hours of release.

Also nice to see people on my ignore list still posting stupid shit

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Spartans never die. They're just missing in action, and this Spartan's been missing in action for a very long time.

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
I haven't actually played a halo since 2 maybe I should give this a go on game pass

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
Has not a thing to do with Nintendo but put this man in Smash, he's a mega star

Do it Sakurai

Master Chief and Kratos at E3 2020 would be insane... literal console wars
cool and all, but just a nostalgia kick from a lot of old dudes who moved to pc, and the novelty of halo on pc. can it maintain is the question.

That's the genius behind releasing each game separately they'll be at top of the news cycle with each release.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Lol, the difference to Gears 5 is huge.

I thought people would prefer to use Game Pass

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Gamepass downloads still losing.

Shouldn't take this long to download 25 gigs.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I had friends staying up until it was available last night. I think this is going to be big if it can maintain a good multiplayer base.

I don't think they realized when it released haha

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For $10 I would have been one of them if it was not for the fact it's on GamePass. Reach is a great game and with the graphical updates and at that price, it is one of the best values on Steam.

Oct 27, 2017
Man, a world where Halo went back to being the multiplayer standard instead of COD is a world I wish we could live in.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
The ten dollars got me. It's a no brainer at that price. Even twenty would have probably made me play it on gamepass for a month.