• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
FloweryIncredibleAmericansaddlebred-size_restricted.gif

Bosch

Banned
May 15, 2019
Wow! I will play on gamepass now but for sure will buy on a sale to have forever.

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, the difference to Gears 5 is huge.

I thought people would prefer to use Game Pass
Halo is a $40 collection, or $10 for Halo Reach only. Its multiplayer is popular so people will be playing it for a long time.

Gears 5 is a full price game and for many it's a single player game. It also has bad regional pricing in Europe. Makes sense that people used a month of game pass for it while choosing to buy Halo.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Literally more people are playing Halo now on Steam alone than watching it on Twitch XD When was the last time that happen?

Bardeh

Jun 15, 2018
I'd love to be playing right now but Game Pass is getting slammed or something because my download is going so damn slow.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
Which is better? Chronological order starting with reach or release order starting with Halo 1?

MYeager

Oct 30, 2017
It would be great if they came out with a new one that iterated on what worked for past titles and wasn't trying to chase after the success of other franchises.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
Which is better? Chronological order starting with reach or release order starting with Halo 1?

While reach does mess with the timeline, it really only hurt extended universe stuff... but it does tie directly into Halo CE

It doesn't spoil anything, it will just be weird because Reach plays a bit differently than Halo 1-3

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
I'll play it on gamepass but really happy with the community reaction to this. Can't believe it took this long..

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
Friendly reminder that Halo never left, all of you did. But despite that, your Xbox brothers welcome you back home.