• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
Eh, kind of. Vanilla Reach was kinda bad. Lots of balance issues, mediocre maps, etc. 343's title update fixes a lot of that up, and the new maps they made in conjunction with Certain Affinity definitely helped increase the map count for the good maps.

Calling Reach, at least the multiplayer portion, purely Bungie's Halo isn't fair. 343s Halo 5 mp is probably a top Halo experience as well.

Campaign on the other hand, fantastic job by Bungie and 343 needs to do better on the next one.
Never played multiplayer of any halo. I play halo for its sublime GamePlay in fantastic open ended areas with good AI enemies.

343 games disappointed me in that area. Even halo 5 at 60 fps felt worse in gameplay department. To me it felt more like black ops 3

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
You realize 343i was a big part of this games development too right?

Not to mention halo 5 has the best multi
343 is just porting this game even that is being done by splash damage. It's like giving credit of sotc to bluepoint.

I have high hopes for infinity but you can't deny halo lost its magic under 343. You'll get your proof when Halo 4 won't even reach these numbers.

Also Halo 5 never felt as good to play in single player bungie halo at twice FPS so I'll just say it's a personal opinion

ImaLawy3r

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 6, 2019
I don't expect it to last at all. Let see the numbers a week from now.

Alive2007

Aug 21, 2019
Rocketfight firefight such a classic game mode

Edit: I wrote this in the wrong thread woops Happy to see so many people enjoying halo :)

Last edited:

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
343 is just porting this game even that is being done by splash damage. It's like giving credit of sotc to bluepoint.

I have high hopes for infinity but you can't deny halo lost its magic under 343. You'll get your proof when Halo 4 won't even reach these numbers.

Also Halo 5 never felt as good to play in single player bungie halo at twice FPS so I'll just say it's a personal opinion
No. He means the original release...not this.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
Yes but if it gets a 90 meta, the haters won't have as much leverage in the review thread.
Haters will be haters. Just look at death stranding reverie thread. I have stopped going in review thread due to hyperbole.
BF1A4CE671295E8F9BDEE3C48CF22BB00F6862C6

Feb 10, 2018
Lol 😂 this would be great but impossible...I will make a TLOU2 review thread, if you don't like cinematic games 😂
The would be 2 thread

TLOU2 Review thread for people who like it

TLOU2 review thread For people who don't like it

U would probably get haters sneaking in and posting in the positive thread so they could feed on the energy of people being upset from the haters shitting on there loved game.

toadsworth

Oct 25, 2017
Last time I played Halo on PC it was the Halo 1 demo fully modded out way back in the day.

It's time to jump back in.

unfashionable

Oct 29, 2017
Microsoft make easy money here. Most players on their system most likely using game pass.

Nice to see the franchise has interest, I liked Halo 5 thought it was decent/good and looked forward to where the story went.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't this the series that pushed Xbox's, back in the day? That seems low to me, for one of Microsoft's biggest franchises that people have been thirsting for.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Excellent. Hopefully this strengthens Microsoft's commitment to releasing their games on Steam.

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all think Infinite is going to be a day 1 launch game for the Scarlett? Has to be right?

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Wasn't this the series that pushed Xbox's, back in the day? That seems low to me, for one of Microsoft's biggest franchises that people have been thirsting for.
It's a port of an Xbox 360 game from 2010. Not a new entry. It's also only people who purchased the game via Steam. And only concurrent players. Keep in mind also the game is included with Game Pass but those players are not included in this number.
Y'all think Infinite is going to be a day 1 launch game for the Scarlett? Has to be right?
They already confirmed it will be.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also on Xbox .. but the full collection is obviously on Xbox as well. Also on Gamepass PC and Console.
I just installed the game but it isn't showing up anywhere? It says it's installed but won't show up in games and apps? So you have any idea what's going on here? I don't have to install the whole MCC no?

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'd actually put my metaphorical chips on "three months after launch". Have it play a similar role the original Titanfall (attempted to) serve this generation, as the headliner of the second wave of Scarlett games.

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017

It's a 9 year late port of one of the least acclaimed Halo games. There's heaps of pent up demand for Halo on PC, and this shows it, but it's not the same as a brand new game releasing.