• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
well it dropped off pretty quickly, peak of 50k last few days when I checked.

People remembered Reach. I played it a few days and the MP was just as bad as it was back then, luckily the new Mythic playlists in Halo 5 launched and is phenomenal, so that scratched my Halo itch.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
that's what happens when you fuck up critical aspects of your port.

More likely it's just the normal dropoff any game has, most people are just going to go through the campaign once and then call it a day.

That said since the Master Chief Collection more or less works as a GAAS type game with them adding the 5 other games over time it's definitely going to be pretty active for a long time.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
More likely it's just the normal dropoff any game has, most people are just going to go through the campaign once and then call it a day.

That said since the Master Chief Collection more or less works as a GAAS type game with them adding the 5 other games over time it's definitely going to be pretty active for a long time.
No, it's significantly impacted by the various critical issues the game has. Scores have people have taken a break from the game pending fixes.