• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 5 days, 46 minutes, 55 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Halo: Reach MCC |OT| Reaching back into the MCC without an MC

ThatsMyTrunks

Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Welp, that suuure was unexpected. Game Pass PC download servers getting hammered. I'm currently downloading with 1MB/s. I usually have a speed of around 30MB/s. And no, it's not my connection, Battle.net downloaded the MW update that just got pushed out with full speed.
Sorry to hear that -- must be local to you though. It's been downloading around 70MB/s for me from the Microsoft Store.

Xharos

Oct 25, 2017
Canary Islands, Spain
Soo the game seems to randomly cap itself at 60 FPS for a few seconds while driving the car, then jumps right back up to 120+ FPS again. Super weird. Maybe some kind of workaround to prevent physics from breaking?

febLey

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Where do I find my settings file?
I'm getting graphical glitches after setting the res to 4k now I don't see anything and can't change it back.

Luthor

Oct 25, 2017
US, California
Launch into the game at arround 2.7GB when it becomes "Ready to start" and make Reach a priority. It's downloading updates to games you already installed for some reason. Had to cancel an ODST update.
I'm at just under 10GB and clicking 'ready to play' doesn't do anything in the app.

edit: saw above, was able to launch in the start menu not via the app itself but can't do anything in game, just says content is installing still

Ferdie

Jul 16, 2018
I'm downloading MCC on Xbox for the first time and it's just downloading whole 94GB. I started it up and there is no option to select what to download at all. Am I missing something?

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
I'm downloading the MCC on xbox app (PC). It's about 20gb, is this all the download or do you have to DL Reach on top of this after?

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at just under 10GB and clicking 'ready to play' doesn't do anything in the app.
I thought you were on Xbox. My bad.

I'm downloading MCC on Xbox for the first time and it's just downloading whole 94GB. I started it up and there is no option to select what to download at all. Am I missing something?
Navigate to Options & Career -> Settings -> Gameplay -> Change Installed Games.

There you can adjust everything.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017

JigglesBunny

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I really hope that whatever issues people are having right now are temporary and aren’t affecting too many people. This is more than MCC’s big chance at a redemption arc, this launch means a lot for the PC community and a solid experience out of the gate is paramount to ensure that Halo finally gets a shot at a real comeback.