• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr_DyZ

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 12, 2019
You know, i'm not the biggest fan of Reach's multiplayer (love the campaign), but i'll still end up playing it.

What I am happy for though is that we're getting a proper PC release of all these Halo titles. One of the series that deserved it the most.

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You know, i'm not the biggest fan of Reach's multiplayer (love the campaign), but i'll still end up playing it.

What I am happy for though is that we're getting a proper PC release of all these Halo titles. One of the series that deserved it the most.

just a reminder that Reach's custom games are absolutely amazing and the fan created ones are mind blowing good. If you aren't a fan of standard matchmaking, custom games is where you'll enjoy yourself the most.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
just a reminder that Reach's custom games are absolutely amazing and the fan created ones are mind blowing good. If you aren't a fan of standard matchmaking, custom games is where you'll enjoy yourself the most.

Keep pushing that Discord so we can turn it into Custom Games Central™️!

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I really enjoyed the reach campaign and was just really starting to get into the mp when my 360 red ringed years back. I'm looking forward to jumping back into the mp

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017

How does that usually work? Is there like a lobby browser or you can only do it through invites?

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Updated min spec

EK1QSAfUwAETbBc

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
More people would use splitscreen in PC games if developers would stop omitting it from PC ports.

Split screen is wonderful to have on PC. I feel like people already use this argument for split screen in general.

I remember asking for split screen once from a developer on their facebook page ages ago and they basically said well we don't really have a good way of doing that but we could look at options. And I'm like, um. Just let the second player use a controller. It doesn't cover every use case but it's not a bad option for a co-op mode.

And lo and behold game comes out with co-op on PC using controller for the second player.

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Terin

Oct 31, 2017
Sure hope they get a lobby browser in eventually, that was such a wonderful part about El Dewrito.

Ryugarr

Dec 6, 2018
I am beyond ready to play this game tomorrow! It has been 18 years since I have played Halo on PC!

McNagah

Oct 25, 2017
I really thought it would come out right now but it's coming out in 10 hours. I'm just really excited to go through Halo on PC for the first time ever.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to be excited as fuck until I am forced to play on Swordbase against some armor lock nerd and realize why I hated this game again. But until then, I am excited.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
For modding

Hi! We're still working to improve this down the road, but for now you will have an option when you launch to bypass anticheat. This will allow you to play around with campaign and customs but not allow you to play any match made games. I highly suggest making a copy/backup of anything you modify so you'll be able to switch back and forth easily.

Deleted member 18951

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Remember... Reach. My backlog is fucking huge right now but I'm still dropping everything and diving into this again tonight!

P40L0

Jun 12, 2018
Italy
Remember... Reach. My backlog is fucking huge right now but I'm still dropping everything and diving into this again tonight!
^ This
Backlog is outrageous also for me on X1X (damn you GamePass!), but as a big Halo fan since 2001 I'll drop everything and start again from Reach remaster to 5.
Experiencing all the Halo saga in consistent 4K/60 + HDR on my current setup (calibrated LG OLED, Dolby Atmos speakers) will be truly special and above any other title released or announced so far.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Lol same here. Backlog isn't letting up. And so many new games I'm interested in, and ahh why do all the games I'm interested in have to be so long too.

But you bet I'm stopping to play some reach tomorrow. Gonna try to get 3 friends to do a run through the legendary campaign.

TheAdmiester

Mar 1, 2018
This isn't quite out yet right?

I have the full MCC package in my library and I'm worried that it might be weird the way it activates, as the games are DLC for that package.

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
Do you guys think it will hit over 100k concurrent on Steam later today?

ara

Oct 26, 2017
What kind of modding should we expect to get? Just new multilayer maps (although Forge is probably better for that), or maybe even character model swaps?

Much more than just new maps or model swaps. It seems like folks have already gone pretty wild with modding with the flight builds.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
Man what a day. I am again excited for Halo. And it's an years old port on PC. Still render days when everyone was looking into Stan dB for Halo games or installing vista to play Halo 2

Pipyakas

Jul 20, 2018
Thankfully the game unlocks at 1AM for me so I can start preload then go to bed
Anw, currently Im just waiting for a centered-crosshair mod.
Not until Destiny 2 New Light hit PC that I played a Bungie game since Halo CE, and the lowered crosshair really bothers me. I actually bend my neck up a little bit playing Destiny 2 because the camera view look so weird

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Not until Destiny 2 New Light hit PC that I played a Bungie game since Halo CE, and the lowered crosshair really bothers me. I actually bend my neck up a little bit playing Destiny 2 because the camera view look so weird

Centered crosshair is already in the game. No need to wait for a mod.

Nov 14, 2017
You can change this in the settings in D2; PC default is centred, console default is lowered.

Terin

Oct 31, 2017
Hell, even one of the six screenshots on Steam is showed "Yo, centered crosshair!!"

I do play with lowered crosshair on PC Destiny 2, though.

Pipyakas

Jul 20, 2018
Centered crosshair is already in the game. No need to wait for a mod.
You can change this in the settings in D2; PC default is centred, console default is lowered.
Hell, even one of the six screenshots on Steam is showed "Yo, centered crosshair!!"

I do play with lowered crosshair on PC Destiny 2, though.
Nice, I got the game via GP so never bothered to look for store page material, and then the first screenshot on Steam shows that it is lol