• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nareik

Mar 25, 2019
Anyone know roughly what size it's going to be? Going to stick it on to download when I get back from work and hoping not to have to wait hours!

Deleted member 47092

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 25, 2018
I still regularly play this game on OG/One X so excited to see the jump in quality on PC.

Hope people have mics when we play.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
From the description on Steam:
The Master Chief's iconic journey includes six games, built for PC and collected in a single integrated experience where each game is delivered over time.

Halo Reach
Halo 1
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo 4
Halo 5?

HALO 5 confirmed ;)

ODST didn't really cover Master Chief's journey did it?

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
I just wanna say this boys and girls because I think it bears repeating as launch approaches, this game has been glued to the top of the Steam sales charts for the better part of a month, and that isn't even factoring in the other platforms that already have an established base of players. This game is going to experience an immediate dogpile to get in to the servers on a scale that Steam + the Windows store have rarely seen before.

It is entirely feasible to believe the servers are going to melt down. Try and keep it civil and be mature about the realities of what these guys are facing. It will take a miracle of engineering to have matchmaking working properly in the first few hours.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Has 343 said anything about the pace at which the other games will be coming out? I'm not expecting it to be quick, in any case.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Wait those min specs are low as hell. Could I get 4K out of a 980ti on this? O.o

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
I'm so ready!

Halo has been my favorite video game franchise since CE released 18 years ago. Can't wait to play Reach on PC!

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
Rollin' in to Reach matchmaking like

tenor.gif

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Banned
May 25, 2018
I mean if the argument is "Chief his journey" then ODST counts also. :)
But Halo 5 isnt part of the MCC collection. Is there a change wer get full Halo 5 on PC at some point. Maybe.
If it does come to PC it would be very silly to make it separate from the collection. Halo MCC should be like Halo Legacy. Halo Infinite and the games that come after should be seperate since they're brand new and actually developed with PC in mind.

Deleted member 61469

Banned
Nov 17, 2019
Is there Xbox/PC crossplay? Is it enabled by default or do you need to opt in? Can you see who is on PC and who isn't during matchmaking?

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
If it does come to PC it would be very silly to make it separate from the collection. Halo MCC should be like Halo Legacy. Halo Infinite and the games that come after should be seperate since they're brand new and actually developed with PC in mind.
Would be a good idea yeah. One package. If they can or want to invest in it is second offcourse.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Friendly reminder that not everyone will be replaying this game. There are plenty of people who have never played Reach before, or even a Halo game in general. I ain't one of them, but please be considerate and use spoiler tags :(

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly surprised they kept with the MCC branding - I would have just renamed it "Halo Ultimate Collection" to distance it from the launch and to reinforce the idea that it's a platform for other Halo games to show up on

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Honestly surprised they kept with the MCC branding - I would have just renamed it "Halo Ultimate Collection" to distance it from the launch and to reinforce the idea that it's a platform for other Halo games to show up on
To be fair MCC is in an awesome condition since they released the big X Enhanced "2.0" rework update.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair MCC is in an awesome condition since they released the big X Enhanced "2.0" rework update.

I don't disagree that it's not in bad shape now, I'm just surprised they stuck with the name when the overhaul came.

Halo 5 not coming to PC before Infinite seems weird, but honestly maybe it's for the best. I absolutely want it there at some point, but it's not so valuable to rush it before the end of the year, if even Halo 4 makes it.

wellpapp

Aug 21, 2018
Gothenburg
Eventually they have to put Halo 5 on the collection aswell, even if I personally don't have much interest in it.. have they mentioned that happening at all?

Wil348

Oct 25, 2017
What time is it going live? Can't wait to play my favourite Halo again, and 60fps should be glorious.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
Was on og Reach earlier and this happened lol

language warning

This takes me back...actually nostalgic.

No one these days will really ever experience MW2 or a toxic Halo lobby before a match. The shit talk, garbage mic quality, the amount of men that have been with your mother (and good game on top of that). Good times.

(CS and League can get close when it comes to toxicity but its honestly just not the same.)