• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

pj-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wtf is this shit..

MCC interface froze completely twice when trying to access the options menu. Third time launching it and I can't even get to the menu at all

Blitzpwnage

Feb 11, 2018
Why would Steam be on fire? It's handled bigger launches, I'm sure. It didn't break when Monster Hunter World came out last year, for example.
It's not, it's doing just fine. Mine is sitting at 11.6 MB/s and is handling it. It could be going even faster. My brothers is at 23 MB/s. Idk what these other people are talking about lol

SO GLAD IT'S ON STEAM

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Some previously unlocked achievements are unlocking on Steam for me but not all.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
What about ODST then? :P
He's in the the opening cutscene

th

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
oh god what's going on with the sliders in the settings menu when you adjust them on controller

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm. Changed my gamertag from some auto-generated garbage to Syanity and it still hasn't updated. Kind of annoying but whatever

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Welp, that suuure was unexpected. Game Pass PC download servers getting hammered. I'm currently downloading with 1MB/s. I usually have a speed of around 30MB/s. And no, it's not my connection, Battle.net downloaded the MW update that just got pushed out with full speed.

Fiddle

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Can't seem to get a multiplayer game, just stuck in a lobby. I'm using the default search settings.

Bonezz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Already having microstuttering on PC that didn't exist during the beta. The game hardcaps at 120fps and stutters while looking around but scoping uncaps to 144 and the stuttering is gone. Capping at 60 fps is causing the game to flicker like crazy.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Welp, that suuure was unexpected. Game Pass PC download servers getting hammered. I'm currently downloading with 1MB/s. I usually have a speed of around 30MB/s. And no, it's not my connection, Battle.net downloaded the MW update that just got pushed out with full speed.

It's absolutely Microsoft's servers. Just downloading the MW update now, and it's stopping and starting, not just low speed. Going to take forever.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Working for me fine on PC, launched it first try, disabled the framerate cap, zero problems, around 120-144 FPS on my i7 6700k + 1070 at 1080p 144 Hz

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Okay if anyone is having the issue where the xbox app on windows 10 won't launch...just search for master chief collection straight through your start button and launch it there. worked for me

Phil me in

Nov 22, 2018
the way they have launched this has been abit of a joke. No preload even on PC xbox store, had to wait to 6pm GMT just to start downloading it. For some reason giving me on average 2mbs speed for download if i'm lucky. I have a 300mb fibre and nothing ever downloads this slow, even on the xbox ap.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
the way they have launched this has been abit of a joke. No preload even on PC xbox store, had to wait to 6pm GMT just to start downloading it. For some reason giving me on average 2mbs speed for download if i'm lucky. I have a 300mb fibre and nothing ever downloads this slow, even on the xbox ap.

With that speed it might be faster for you to drive down to a store, buy a steam gift card, buy Reach on Steam and then DL it through there.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
My laptop hates downloading from Steam for some reason (it's very slow, but only for Steam), so this will probably take ages to download when I get home. I forgot. RIP

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
Guns are sounding a little weird and muted to me, noticed it right at the start when firing the Assault Rifle. Using Dolby Atmos for Headphones. Can anyone else confirm?

EDIT: On PC.