• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Bungie's last map pack, Noble Map Pack

Defiant Map Pack with Condemned (Solid 4v4 map), Highlands (gorgeous BTB map), and Unearthed (Firefight map)

Anniversary map pack, with Beaver Creek, Damnation, Hang Em High, Prisoner, Timberland (Halo CE PC map), and Headlong (Halo 2 City BTB Map)

voEy0VM.png

thx!

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Can't find anything when searching social on pc....this reminds me of original MCC launch

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
There a way to change my push to talk key? Or am I forced to use the V key?

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Wish we still had the Anniversary playlist from the original game.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Just had my most enjoyable game

Bomb mode, on Breakneck (better map than the rest Ive played in vanilla).

People chatting and working together, working our way up to the bomb. SO FUN

It feels so good to play Halo again. But I hate I cant change voice or text chat bindings. No one seems to know how to voice chat

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Game works if I launch with anti-cheat disabled otherwise it instantly stops working at the first menu (mouse can move audio is playing but can't click anything.)

Guess no multiplayer for me.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
I didn't realize Forge isn't in at launch on PC. :(

Halo 5 Forge is there isntead
Ok test in full screen the hdr indicator (oled b7) doesn't pop up. In borderless it does, but, there's no hdr slider in the video menu just gamma, never heard of a game not having a slider to adjust hdr so not sure if somethings off

It does kick in correctly in full screen exclusive, but no HDR menu in game. It all seemed to be working ok

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I installed this on Xbox but it's not showing up in my games and apps. Anyone know a solution?

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Just played a multiplayer game on PC. I was not impressed at all. Movement feels bad. If I'm strafing right and then switch to left straight, I slow down, stop, then speed up to the left. Feels sluggish.
Gun sounds are weak.
Graphics options are lacking, and the game is basically limited to 60 fps which sucks. If I choose unlimited, the game stays at 120 fps but somehow feels choppier than 60, even though the fps is solid. This is with gsync on and my refresh rate limited to 120hz.

I ended up uninstalling, which sucks. I wanted to have a good time.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Mouse button 4 and 5 are not working for me. Despite working fine in the control settings and registering every input when I try to set them, once in game they don't seem to want to work.

A really minor problem, but just wanted to see if anyone else is running into it.

I have melee set to mouse button 4 and 5 and haven't run into any issues

Smidget

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any way to put the graphics in advanced mode and super high quality? Feels blurry even at 1440p.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Does it have custom games for PC? i have no desire to play with radar on, if it's forced radar i will ask for my refund haven't played for 2 hours.

Deleted member 9100

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm trying to install it on Xbox through game pass but can't figure it out. I clicked install through gamepass but it's only 10MB and doesn't seem to do anything. Then I tried to install MCC, but it keeps saying it's queued in gamepass but isn't downloading on my console. Anyone else having issues?

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
So just a heads up.... if anyone has played the MCC on xbox over the years the achievements that are cross game will unlock in steam if you had earned them via xbox live. Just logged into my ms account and 55 popped.

Deltadan

Oct 25, 2017
This game feels much better on a controller, rather than KB/M.

Had a blast on MP once I switched.

sn00zer

Feb 28, 2018
Can I do splitscreen PC for the MCC? If so, can I use a dual monitor set up so we each get a screen?

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
The mouse aiming feels better now than it did in the flight tests.

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
So..... didn't play too
Much halo and never beat them so should I start with halo 1 and go through them all or just do latest?

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
So..... didn't play too
Much halo and never beat them so should I start with halo 1 and go through them all or just do latest?

If you're playing on PC, you'll only have the option to play as they're released and 343i is releasing them in cannon order not release order so Reach 1,2,3+ODST,4.

If you're on Xbox, I would play through release order. 1, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, 4, 5.

SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Meh, Halo: Reach feels a little outdated. Playing it a 4K 60 fps is nice, but I just don't feel the game holds up all that well.