• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
768d3a1be7792404472c0ad9665095e0.png

They do mean "Ready when it's Ready" so if everything goes perfect then it will be sooner rather than later.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
I hope that blending with new doesn't mean RNG.

I thought Reach's progression was pretty good besides being a bit grindy

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
With Armor Customization, I will essentially have everything I asked for out of Halo Reach.

The only other considerations are multiplayer stuff, which is fine to me whatever they do.

Now we wait to see if they are doing anything special for Halo 3 Anniversary, and if they will be willing to add Halo 5 to the MCC lineup. But that's way down the line.

For now, the last thing I want to know is the release date.

(Btw, I still find this staggered release schedule quite odd. It's obviously a marketing tactic for Halo Infinite, which is fine of course, but it's strange to me that it's spread so many months apart.)

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully they can add in full armor customization for Halo 3 and 4 as well.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
So Reach will have mixing and matching of armor, but will they be doing it for Halo 3 and 4 as well?

Iichter

Oct 29, 2017
Nice new info, keep 'em coming. I'm curious if the game on steam will support Windows 7 as well, hoping for an answer here.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like the buy all at once will be available once all games are done. It will support Win7 and Win10

9b72b88f3bda34292610dff68d862eed.png

Zonal Hertz

Banned
Jun 13, 2018
I'll probably still buy it for the SP at the very least lol

I'll buy it purely for the collection. Zero interest in it. It seems a shame they don't let you pre purchase the bundle. I fear they may miss out on people getting all the games as they will lose momentum as they roll out and people who would buy them all wont.

I also assume individual games will be priced fairly, will suck if bundle ends up cheaper.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
I'll buy it purely for the collection. Zero interest in it. It seems a shame they don't let you pre purchase the bundle. I fear they may miss out on people getting all the games as they will lose momentum as they roll out and people who would buy them all wont.

I also assume individual games will be priced fairly, will suck if bundle ends up cheaper.
I mean, the bundle will obviously be a bit cheaper. But hopefully the full price for all of them individually isn't more than $60.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Now that proper armor customization is confirmed my most requested features are now:

1. ODST FF
2. Halo 3 Anniversary
3. Mk V. Halo 4 DLC (currently not in game for some reason)

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Armor lock, bloom reticle, slow base movement speed, jetpacks, nuke explosives, sprint. Don't mind me, just trying to lower my hype so the wait for the first taste of Halo on Steam is less painful.

The base maps suck too, luckily we'll have CE Anniversary maps and DLC maps.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, was full armor customization confirmed? Is that just for Reach or are they finally doing it for 3 and 4 as well?