• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 38397

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 15, 2018
I got the email but I refused to link my Microsoft and Steam accounts during sign up so it can't be anything to do with flight selection.

sora bora

Oct 27, 2017
When did they add HDR to this collection? I had MCC when it launched (and sometime thereafter) but soon after sold my system. Just redownloaded with my new One X and see HDR! Exciting.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if there'll be an NDA. Chances point to yes, but it would be nice if we could talk about the game.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I very much doubt the first flights are allowed to be streamed. They can look what they want at each flight.

RowdyReverb

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I want to sign up for the test flights, but last time I was in MCC insider, I just about hit my data cap for the month from downloading updates. Of course maybe they've streamlined that with the intelligent delivery system

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Hearing all this news lately has made me hop back into playing the Halo games again. Oh I miss playing them.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Looks good with Reach now

ai19r71yadq21.png

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
If they plan to release at least one game each month to end the whole thing by 2019 I presume the first game will release in June.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Fingers crossed for imminent Reach flighting

I'm gonna be busy for the next week or two due to a move so I won't be too bummed if they push Reach back a few weeks, though

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunate, but not unexpected. I want the best possible Halo experience on PC so I can wait.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I can confirm that the flights will not be under NDA.

Deleted member 38397

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 15, 2018

bizzuh

Feb 26, 2019
United States
Even if it's just a glimpse in this case I always love reading about the challenges of porting games to modern systems. It's also been a long time since I've played any Halo game- my most recent memory of the series is a co-op run of Halo 2 with my younger cousin so I'm really excited for MCC on PC! This is going to be a ton of content completely new to me and it's great that they're taking their time to make sure it has all the features primarily PC gamers are accustomed to.