• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowlf

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Hello, all! As I've stated in several previous threads, one of our goals with Hangouts was to make it more accessible for the ResetEra users. We want it to be a place where a user can come and browse the communities and find one, two or maybe even ten communities that they share similar interests with.

One of the initiatives we're going to try is to have a monthly thread where we highlight three to five communities to try and help those communities grow. Specifically, we want to start out by highlighting some of our smaller communities.

With that in mind, if you're interested in having your community considered for the first spotlight thread for November, please send me a PM with the title "November Community Spotlight," and include a short statement introducing your community to the rest of ResetEra. If you have a banner image you would like to use, please send that in the PM as well. The deadline for consideration is midnight on Sunday, October 30th.

If you have any questions, please post them here, as I will not be responding to any PMs on this topic.

OP
OP
Rowlf

Rowlf

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Sabrina--

Feel free to start that community! This isn't a thread to get approval to start a community, but rather a thread to try and spotlight some of our smaller or lesser known communities.

kswiston

Oct 24, 2017
Sabrina--

Feel free to start that community! This isn't a thread to get approval to start a community, but rather a thread to try and spotlight some of our smaller or lesser known communities.

I think that sabrina was proposing that the indie dev thread be spotlighted, since the community thread has existed here since day 1 :P

OP
OP
Rowlf

Rowlf

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
You're right; I replied in a hurry from my phone.

sabrina if you're interested in having your community spotlighted:

With that in mind, if you're interested in having your community considered for the first spotlight thread for November, please send me a PM with the title "November Community Spotlight," and include a short statement introducing your community to the rest of ResetEra. If you have a banner image you would like to use, please send that in the PM as well. The deadline for consideration is midnight on Sunday, October 30th.​

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Great idea, look forward to seeing the first month.

sabrina great reminder, watched the similar thread on a previous forum and despite not being a dev or appropriately skilled was always a fascinating read.

Status
Not open for further replies.