• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Remember like it was yesterday when the doors were opening.

Here's to another 245 years together.

giphy.gif

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
2240 GMT, October 25 would be the correct time :P

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is one of those rare times when something feels a lot longer than a year. I feel like I've been posting here for ages.

I gotta say, it's kind of crazy how many posters have already been perma banned or asked for self bans, some of which who were longtime users of GAF. Though all the bans I've seen here have been warranted.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn nearly a year eh. I still remember looking at the meltdown and wondering where I was going to find another community with a good mix of Videogames and off-topics. Thankfully I followed Shinobi on Twitter and I was led to the light.

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god it's been a year!??? The events of the last two years in the US have aged me 20 I swear to God.

I won't say I'm 100% thrilled with everything that goes on over here, but I looked at the old site for the first time in what had to have been at least 8-10 months since someone mentioned it in another thread earlier today and yikes at what that looks like now.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Ive had my account since almost the beginning, i wasnt in college yet for Neogaf, so i didnt have a viable email for it.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Think I was part of the first official wave. Been fun, ladies and germs! Hope to keep seeing really weird threads.

Llazy07

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man a year went by so fast it feels like yesterday that I signed up on here

Deleted member 32563

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
One day I will tell my great grand children how we came to be. In a sudden instance there was a post....then the Mass Exodus of 2017 came to a start. Many made the journey.

Some will spread myths and tall tales of the arduous voyage. But only those with an avatar can truly proclaim the day colors changed from the orange, blues, and greys of a morning sunrise to the purples, moonlight whites, and blacks of a cool winter night.

I say hello fellow members! Hello indeed!

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Its only been a year??!
It. Felt longer.
Anyway, I am so hapoy the community was able to migrate and thrive successfully after what happened in the old place.
When that shit blew up I was just recovering from Hurricane Maria so when I was able to finally get some semblance of internet signal and go to check in my favorite internet community I was crushed when I learned it all. I got so happy when I learned about resetera.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
A day early for those of us on the across the pond but regardless:

giphy.gif

Congrats on the one year anniversary y'all