• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

97_Mentality

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love this country. Sure, we aren't perfect and there's more work to be had, but name me a better place.

America!

portrait-of-the-united-states-of-america-flag-bob-orsillo.jpg

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know New Zealand was celebrating it's birthday today, which is weird because I live here

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
A bit late there, Canada's bday was two days ago 🇨🇦

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
*OP lives outside of US, posts troll thread at midnight local time*

Better luck next time

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
A. What time zone are you in?
B. Lol at the daring us to name a better place.

Haribokart

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm British and this is the stupidest OP I have ever seen.

I agree with those claiming Canada is the best country in the world, the US is not even up there (nor is England) at all.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As an American, I'll name you a better place: Costa Rica. What do I win?

I'm British and this is the stupidest OP I have ever seen.

I agree with those claiming Canada is the best country in the world, the US is not even up there (nor is England) at all.

Can Canada compete with this?

Costa Rica has developed a system of payments for environmental services.[65] Similarly, Costa Rica has a tax on water pollution to penalize businesses and homeowners that dump sewage, agricultural chemicals, and other pollutants into waterways.[101] In May 2007, the Costa Rican government announced its intentions to become 100% carbon neutral by 2021.[102] By 2015, 93 percent of the country's electricity came from renewable sources.[103] In 2016, the country produced 98% of its electricity from renewable sources and ran completely on renewable sources for 110 continuous days.[104]

98%!!! Fucking awesome.