• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
"This country is fundamentally broken and dangerous, but there is that illusion of freedom and opportunity (that is long gone and dried up) that keeps me proud to be an American. I'm so blessed that they make Marvel movies here (that Europe gets to see earlier)."

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Jajajajaja.

Fuck the shithole called the United States of America.

Best Regards,
Latin America.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love this country. Sure, we aren't perfect and there's more work to be had, but name me a better place.

America!

portrait-of-the-united-states-of-america-flag-bob-orsillo.jpg
Canada.

A hole in the Sahara Desert.

Deleted member 2328

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do I risk bankruptcy if I fall ill there? Yes? Am I shamed into paying an arbitrary amount more for food and services because somehow you're dependent on other's generosity to fill the gap in your paycheck?
You're right, there are no perfect countries. But you get some pretty basic stuff very wrong.

That said, happy birthday USA.

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
I love that the picture in the OP is some weird roll up of the American flag, cuts off most of the flag and is pixelated to shit.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure every Western country is better than the US. Gotta be one uninformed joke post to say otherwise

Oct 27, 2017
Do I risk bankruptcy if I fall ill there? Yes? Am I shamed into paying an arbitrary amount more for food and services because somehow you're dependent on other's generosity to fill the gap in your paycheck?
You're right, there are no perfect countries. But you get some pretty basic stuff very wrong.

That said, happy birthday USA.
I think the rampant murder and imprisonment of minorities and absolutely insane gun violence are a bigger issue than tipping.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Oh right, I forgot to congratulate our best neighbours in the continent. Happy one Canada! Promise I will not forget you guys next year, keep being amazing!

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I have spent the entirety of my 40 yrs living in America (but fortunate enough to have visited lots of other countries). America sucks.