• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year. My Halloween last year was a little bit crazy, so I don't mind that this year is more laid back. I'll be watching Horror films with friends and sacrificing tainted souls to The Dark One.

What are you up to, Era?

warkki

Oct 27, 2017
I will stay home and watch horror movies with my wife, like every year.

I was also silently partaking in the 31 days of horror thread on GAF and my count is at 28 right now. The first three Hellraiser movies should help me reach the quota today.

OP
OP
Aurica

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Dress like a slutty slob and stay at home.
Interesting! Conversely, I'm gonna dress like a slobby slut.
My costume is this slutty gentleman.
ans-114857706

Starfighter

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
How fun! My favorite holiday is Christmas so I have to wait a bit more before I can get worked up. :) But halloween is cool none the less, so I think I'm going to make some plans. At the moment it seems like we're going to watch a few horror movies, eat too much candy, drink soda (I'm skipping the beer this year) and play scary video games! Nothing fancy, no friends, just me, my girlfriend and our little dog. Chillin'... killin'...

We don't get any trick or treaters because halloween isn't that big here and I'm not disappointed by that at all. That means more candy for me. ^^

Oct 27, 2017
As I said in the other thread, sit in a pitch black house so the kids don't think I'm home while the wife takes the Dane doggos out to keep the kids safe and patrol the neighborhood for baddies.

Sophie

Oct 28, 2017
Watching something scary! Maybe try out a new horror game on Steam. Haven't actually done anything special for Halloween in 3 years, and now I just feel really old and lazy.

Lyon N. Laap

Oct 27, 2017
Playing Mario Odyssey, watching A Few Good Men or Tombstone, ordering pizza, maybe carving a pumpkin. Will buy candy the day after, apartment area so no trick or treaters to worry about. Would do more, but college for myself and my roommates picked up for this week especially, so there's not enough time.

Had to do a Halloween movie marathon a week early...

lunchtoast

Oct 26, 2017
Work, gym, dinner and go to bed because it's Tuesday. I wouldn't do anything anyways.

Last edited:

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
Go to a friend's house and take the kids trick or treating. Sucks it's a Tuesday.

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
Gonna turn off all the lights in the house to keep those beggars away. Once my kids get back from begging and go to sleep, I'm gonna eat their candy to make sure its not marijuana.

Raptomex

Oct 25, 2017
Work, food, Wolfenstein II, bed. Not a huge fan of Halloween. I enjoyed it more when I was a kid. Free candy.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Relax and play Mario Odyssey. I celebrated Halloween by going to parties on Friday and Saturday. I live in a country where Trick or Treating is not a thing (and I feel like this was really the first year where Halloween sales and stuff have been advertised by stores), so there's not really anything for me to do tonight. Might throw on a horror movie, but I've already hit 31 this month.

Late Flag

alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sit at home and do nothing. Actually, I have a business trip tomorrow so I need to get packed.

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Working until 8pm, cycling home and then eating dinner, carving a pumpkin and watching spooky stuff. I did most of my halloween stuff at the weekend - went to my wife's karaoke hosting dressed as John Constantine.

Deleted member 9986

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Work on a paper, study, watch 2 episodes of a series. Cry myself to sleep. Might smoke some and laugh myself to sleep. Ill see.

GuitarGuruu

Oct 26, 2017
I feel as though most got the partying out of the way this past weekend, Halloween in the middle of the week has always been up and down.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Wife bagged a bunch of candy and my sister is coming over. We just bought our house in a big neighborhood in August so we are hoping that we actually get kids by, at our apartment nobody came by.

Our daughter is only 5 months old so she's gonna help us pass out candy.

Musha_Soturi

Oct 26, 2017
Should get home from work about 6pm, hoping to get lots of trick or treaters, I've decorated my front porch and have lots of treats ready.
While waiting I'll be catching up with Stranger Things, watched 2 eps last night so hoping to get through a few more tonight.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Got together with girlfriend and family last night for a late birthday celebration, and my parents got me Super Mario Odyssey. I am SOOO excited to finally dig in tonight.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Fiancée has planned out a birthday dinner for me and other shenanigans later on in the day. For now, I am having fun as Frieza at work.

Zl3bNpol.jpg

Matrix XII

Oct 27, 2017
Happy Halloween!

My wife and I are just going to stay home and hand out candy. We bought tons of candy this year because last year there were so many kids!

The Grizz

Oct 27, 2017
Taking my kids trick or treating in the neighborhood. It's going to be in the low 30s so they will be bundled up in full winter gear, unfortunately. My wife and I debated taking them to the mall but in my optinion, that's wussing out and takes away from the experience. :)

Be safe everyone and Happy Halloween!

Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
I'll get tricked into wearing a fucking tiara at work for a costume. Whatever. I don't care. Then a friend is going to hangout with me and my gf. We are going to walk around and eat a shit ton of candy. I'll have to show him some Odyssey, maybe some horror stuff. Maybe switching off with some Outlast 1?

DRock

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Taking the kids out trick or treating and then probably play some Symphony of the Night while they sleep.

Yesterday we made some mummy hotdogs (hotdogs wrapped in puffed pastry to look like mummies) for dinner and drank with the neighbors.

Carfo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
my wife will take our 4 yo out trick or treating and I'll stay home with our 2yo and hand out candy to the kids who come up to our door. it's our first halloween at our house so it will be exciting to see how many kids come

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Pizza, drinking, smoking, and maybe Kubrick's Shining. Either that or JC's The Thing but I watched that twice last week. A little Wolfenstein II as well.