• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Run Goku

Oct 25, 2017
Not too much going on. Gonna pass out candy and put on some Halloween movies (annual Hocus Pocus/Ernest Scared Stupid).

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Happy Halloween everyone! Just baked a cake and it's cooling atm and going to make some cute witch hat cookies and mummies in a blanket later this afternoon with my mother bringing some pizza as I'm having a small Halloween party. Afterwards will be dressing up and going trick or treating with my mother/younger sisters.

Edwardo

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
Our city did trick or treating on Saturday, so I'm dressing up for work and that's it :)

Actually I'll probably watch the nightmare before Xmas tonight

Flo_Evans

Oct 25, 2017
my street is great for halloween its awesome. Handing out candy and getting drunk on my porch!

OP
OP
Aurica

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Oct 30, 2017
Leaving work now to go to my kids' school to volunteer for some activities. Then adding some more spoopy shit to the front yard to get kids in the neighborhood excited.. then getting some scary wolf head on, then getting ready to trick or treat the neighborhood and host family at our house for movies and boozes

Chozoman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Work until around 3:00, head home, carve some jack-o-lanterns, grab some dinner and take the kids trick-or-treating.

Then chill with the wife and pass out on the couch watching Stranger Things 2.

Oleander

Oct 25, 2017
Hiding behind my curtains and blinds and comforting my terrified cat until those disgusting children go away.

I don't like Hallowe'en, and this day is an annual trial.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably get home too late for trick or treaters, so I'll probably just hang out with the wife and watch the end of Stranger Things.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
I'm meeting up with friends and we'll watch horror shorts and play horror games all night.

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to sit on the stoop of my building with my girlfriend drinking beer and giving out candy to all the kids. I am lucky enough to live on one of the top trick-or-treating blocks in NYC (people make lists, I guess....) and it gets insane here. Shoulder to shoulder kids, basically. Tons of fun.

Eraser_Arcade

Oct 25, 2017
My family & I already did the Halloween thing this past weekend, so I probably just stay home and finish off any Halloween specials I haven't watch yet this year.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm worn out and have no energy to make a costume this year, so I'm staying in and playing Mario.

Also, Chicago is miserably cold right now and the last thing I want to do is be outside one second longer than I absolutely need to.

Oct 25, 2017
Going out to eat dinner and then coming home to give out the rest of our candy to whoever is left. Will also be playing Detention on PC and maybe watching a movie.

daTRUballin

Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
I'll get tricked into wearing a fucking tiara at work for a costume. Whatever. I don't care. Then a friend is going to hangout with me and my gf. We are going to walk around and eat a shit ton of candy. I'll have to show him some Odyssey, maybe some horror stuff. Maybe switching off with some Outlast 1?

Hahaha I'm up for anything tonight. Looking forward to it, and also definitely looking forward to seeing Odyssey. :p

The saddest part about all this is that this is probably the most fun I'll ever have for Halloween. I never do anything for Halloween. Like, ever. :/

Oct 28, 2017
Plans were to have a nice dinner with my loving girlfriend and watch Jigsaw afterwards. Unfortunately, she fell asleep a few hours ago so scrap that. Who knows what we will do when she wakes!

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
So, I'm not getting any trick or treaters. Which is pretty wierd, since I live in a neighborhood full of kids and my house is lit up (no decorations, but indoor lights are on). It doesn't seem to just be me, I haven't seen kids on the street at all either.

I expected them to show up on the Weekend, since this Halloween is on the weekday, but they didn't. But they're also not showing up on the actual halloween date?

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I've been doing all the Laika Films.

Did Coraline Yesterday
ParaNorman on Halloween itself.
The Boxtrolls tomorrow
and Kubo and the Two Strings on thursday.

StarryEyed

Oct 27, 2017
Taking the kids trick-or-treating. We've always gone to Disneyland for the Mickey's Halloween Party (and passed out all the candy we got on Halloween), so we never took them before last year. Now that they are older, we do both.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I went over to my mom's house to hand out candy (kids don't really go around our apartment complex). Took Rocky Horror with me to put on. My dad started it as a tradition when I was a kid, and I've carried the torch despite moving a bit further away from him.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Took two kids on a world tour of trick-or-treating in parent and grandparent neighborhoods.

I'm exhausted. Now I'm wrapping it up by drinking some double double double double IPAs and playing Odyssey.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They were to go out with friends to a bar, but then I realized im flat broke.

I need to budget better. :(

Fiancée has planned out a birthday dinner for me and other shenanigans later on in the day. For now, I am having fun as Frieza at work.

Zl3bNpol.jpg

Even Freeza wears a buisness suit, according to recent merch.

So what im saying is that you essentially went to work naked.

Last edited:

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
We did Halloween last night. Four of us dressed up as The Defenders. Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist. I was Iron Fist. The other two were penguin and joker. We went to a Halloween party at a pool hall where they had karaoke. Just played pool, talked, listened to people sing karaoke. Highlights were Elton John - Tiny Dancer, Cranberries - Zombie, Coolio - Gangsters Paradise.

Galactic

Oct 29, 2017
Florida, USA
Spent the day doing work and went to my Humanities class- only me and two other people showed up. I just finished my homework that was due today during that time, lol.

Came home, had dinner, and helped pass out candy with my parents and older sister. And later I'm gonna indulge on Halloween Oreos and finish writing my paper for English class.

Claude

Oct 27, 2017
Already had a Halloween party Saturday so just doing homework tonight with a cold drink.

Oct 25, 2017
Just took the kids around the neighborhood trick or treating. A lot of people are going all out with decorations, music, etc. I live in a relatively new neighborhood so it's neat to see it get bigger and bigger every year. Now I'm home and thinking about either starting Stranger Things 2 or reading some comics. I'll also probably keep an eye on the baseball game.