• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Had some time on my hands, so decided to do a quick little project, this time with my Switch games.

Whether you have a significant other to share this time with or not, just remember that you can always share in the love.

Hope everyone will have a great rest of your day.

The Switch is in the heart!
ppJoX5T.jpg

6aX80ha.jpg

9LZZMbO.jpg

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone really need 2 copies of Crayola Scoot?

The others duplicates, sure, but Crayola Scoot?

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Why do you have two copies of Crayola Scoot?
Why do you have so many doubles and triples? And why do you have so many bad games?
Does anyone really need 2 copies of Crayola Scoot?

The others duplicates, sure, but Crayola Scoot?
I buy in lots sometimes, and the games I want are cheaper to buy in that lot, than to buy them separately, so I tend to end up with duplicates of games sometimes, and then I just sell/trade off the duplicate copies for something else when possible. :P

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Holy crap. I have maybe a dozen, but I sell a lot too. I don't know if I've ever had that many games for a single system at once!

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Are you the same person that had a massive gamestop bill?
Oh yeah, that really long receipt from Black Friday. ;D
Have many of those have you beaten OP?
I actually haven't beaten any yet.

I've only started collecting and had my Switch for 5 months and a few days, and have gone through maybe 40-50 games thus far, but haven't had a chance to beat any of them yet.
Collectors don't care about the quality of the games, all that matter is they have it.
Hey, I'll play anything, even if it's terrible, but I just won't pay attention to some of them as much, as want to get through them just to clear the backlog.

I'm not a completionist. ;D