• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah

tenor.gif

Now that is a headline.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Hard Drive and Hard Times are good. Hard Times is similar but with jokes around aging punk/hardcore culture.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"We're treating Spider-Man: Miles Morales the same way we'd treat our other releases. We just think that ALL our games matter. Fuck, wait, let me try that again."

Pretty good article.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully Ace Watkins does something about this horrible segregation once he gets elected

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
'While Sony promises a game that is completely comparable to its predecessor in quality, reports suggest otherwise. One rumor speculated that the game would be locked at 20 FPS and would not support 4K. Another report claimed that Sony wouldn't be releasing the game physically, as not to potentially harm the Playstation 5's disc drive.'

Gotta make that thread I guess.

ez123

Feb 18, 2020
Damn lol. I guess since people are pointing out that it`s a parody, many might also not know the historical significance that the wording is referencing.
Separate but Equal

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Haha, I enjoyed that.

Has Sony clarified this? I'm still convinced it's just an expansion pack, that may or may not be sold separately from the original game. I'm leaning towards them selling it as a full priced game, that has perhaps 10 hours of new missions, and a remaster of the original game.

It actually sounds like it's the same city, but just ported the original game to PS5, overhauled the visuals to an extent, dialed the settings and fx up to 11, and built a decent sized side story on top of it.

The reveal trailer was cool, but it wasn't up to par with thier other PS5 releases, and it doesn't sound like it's a true PS5 game. It feels a bit weak that Sony isn't also releasing this on PS4.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Haha, I enjoyed that.

Has Sony clarified this? I'm still convinced it's just an expansion pack, that may or may not be sold separately from the original game. I'm leaning towards them selling it as a full priced game, that has perhaps 10 hours of new missions, and a remaster of the original game.

It actually sounds like it's the same city, but just ported the original game to PS5, overhauled the visuals to an extent, dialed the settings and fx up to 11, and built a decent sized side story on top of it.

It's a stand-alone expansion, PS5-only

Jiggy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wherever
Haha, I enjoyed that.

The reveal trailer was cool, but it wasn't up to par with thier other PS5 releases, and it doesn't sound like it's a true PS5 game. It feels a bit weak that Sony isn't also releasing this on PS4.

It's a new game, probably the same city but with snow

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think it's kind of a Xenoblade: Torna situation where it could be see as a new game but it will be sold as an expansion.