• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Hard Drive said:
LOS ANGELES — Amidst the growing controversy over Fortnite's use of dances created by other artists, Soulja Boy is the latest to sue Epic Games for loss of profits from what he calls "a serious and egregious omission of the Soulja Boy dance from Fortnite."

"Soulja Boy is gonna be real with you, times have been rough in the Soulja Household," he told reporters. "Kids don't listen to my music anymore, the fucking Mario people are suing me, and now I am learning that Fortnite has insulted me by not including my iconic dance in their game. I got my own kids flossing instead of 'Supermanning Hoes' like their father invented."

Soulja, Who skyrocketed to fame with his 2007 hit single "Crank That (Soulja Boy)," believes that he's losing out on profits that would be gained by young players discovering his music from Fortnite.

https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/soulja-boy-sues-fortnite-for-not-putting-his-dance-in-their-game/

Well then, this is quite the twist to recent events.

It's satire.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I saw this on my twitter feed. Hard Drive articles have been getting better, recently.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Pretty funny. I wonder how many people won't read the spoiler. I've never heard of hard drive before.

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
That's quite humorous. It's weird to see how smart the dude was for trademarking the dance, only to see how dumb he actually is for trying to sell that game console.

Duraigo

Nov 28, 2017
!!!ATTENTION ALL EPIC FORTNITE GAMERS!!!
Soulja Boy needs help from YOUUUUU to claim that sweet victory royal, and to tell em. He needs your credit card number, the three digits on the back, and for YOUUUUU to also buy one of his Soulja boy game consoles. Hurry!!! Time is running out, and he may not be able to crank dat!

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
That whole Soulja Boy console thing really seemed like he was desperate for attention, so I honestly would not have put this past him.

Deleted member 46922

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
Glad it's satire, I was gonna rage when I saw this topic, it would have resulted in a ban, for sure. :)
I dislike people who got lucky and got famous for being stupid and useless, but when they keep bothering people who are actually worth a damn I go mental. But it was satire, so I'm fine. :)

Cocaloch

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Where the Fenians Sleep
Glad it's satire, I was gonna rage when I saw this topic, it would have resulted in a ban, for sure. :)
I dislike people who got lucky and got famous for being stupid and useless, but when they keep bothering people who are actually worth a damn I go mental. But it was satire, so I'm fine. :)

What? People can like things you don't like man. I'm not going to call Soljaboytellem.com a piece of high art, but it probably shouldn't make you mad.

Oct 26, 2017

I don't like Soulja Boy's music nor him as a person, but he didn't get famous "for being stupid and useless"; He released a hit song that people liked.

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
The worst/funniest thing is that with recent events, something like that would not be out of question for that guy lol

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Now this is what I call good satire.