• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrHercouet

May 25, 2018
France
Switched on my Vita this morning on my way to work for a quick Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed race and I realized how hard the main menu music goes. I mean, if this doesn't qualify as banger I don't know what does.

I immediately thought "Heh, that's new!" except no, no it is not. Hard slapping main menu music is everywhere. I believe one of the most iconic would be Smash Ultimate, a nice variation on the main theme that didn't need to be as grand as it got and yet it did.

One of my all time favourites is the one from Jazz Jackrabbit 2. I was a child back when the game got released and I was definitely not cultured enough to appreciate it but this is a KILLER song. It just BOPS.

My final soft spot goes to F-Zero GX Selector which feels like something straight out of a "getting geared up" scene from an action movie. You could slap a Vin Diesel voice over it and it would just fit. What an amazing piece.

I am now eager to hear your favourite as well, feel free to share!

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
The King. Absolutely no reason for this to go as hard as it does.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity has an instrumental version of Un-Gravitify, it's pretty great.

Icebergslim

Feb 19, 2021
Wow such a timely thread because I stumbled up upon an absolute banger of a title screen track recently.

youtu.be

Static Startup

Provided to YouTube by DistroKidStatic Startup · Skule Toyama & FunKingPopSlinger (Original Soundtrack)℗ Skule ToyamaReleased on: 2022-02-10Auto-generated by...

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
Here's number one, number two, and number three, in no particular order:

/thread

waterpuppy

Too green for a tag
Jul 17, 2021
The latest expansion for GW2 was just full of bangers and the main/menu theme is hype as hell.

And of course VtM: Bloodlines Main theme is fuckign great too.
www.youtube.com

Bloodlines Main Theme

Provided to YouTube by MilanBloodlines Main Theme · Rik SchafferVampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (Original Soundtrack)℗ 2019 Rik Schaffer under exclusive...

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
The King. Absolutely no reason for this to go as hard as it does.

Daaaaamn, Pac-Man got some beats, was not expecting that.

youtu.be

Dragons Dogma Title Screen

Just the title screen and the music that goes along with it. Ill be doing a lets play of it in a while too, so check that out when it comes. Enjoy this aweso...

Bruh, what the fuck, first I was like "okay this slaps but it doesn't really go hard" then that shit dropped hard as hell. Why the fuck was this not on my Dark Arisen title screen, and why the fuck didn't Era tell me there was a mod to get this back with DA?!?

yes, yes, yes, the GOAT!

2nd place: "TIM IT WAS JUST PICTIONARY"

It's fucking Pictionary.... literally had no right to go that fucking hard what the shit.

RockyBalboa_

Apr 28, 2018
Recent, but this gives me Hans Zimmer movie soundtrack vibes

I like catchy tunes

Classic theme - Test Drive II

Police Quest II (PQ1 VGA remake and PQ3 themes are also bangers!)