• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands

FVrphaQWYAE7Jn7

Don't sleep on this game folks. Also available on PC Game Pass and heading to consoles later this year.

8.3/10 on Metacritic

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
That's some good sales for what looks like a nerdy simulator but turns out to have a lot to say. Really enjoying my playthrough.

Brrandon

Dec 13, 2019
Fun game but it got really repetitive really quickly. I could only dismantle the same ship with slight variations so many times in a row before losing interest.

glaurung

Oct 26, 2017
Estonia
It's a great 1.0 release. They adjusted a ton of stuff based on player feedback. Plus the game is not discouragingly difficult by default any more. You can still make it difficult with the combined settings, but they relented in the default settings.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
It's a great game with an unexpectedly good story and I would recommend.

If I had to give it a criticism I'd say doing the same thing 15 times or so to beat the story gets a little bit tedious. But if you get into it you won't have a problem with that.

Tortillo VI

May 27, 2018
Been playing this on Gamepass and its very, very good. Started dragging a bit where I am now though.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
That's awesome news. I only hear great things about this game.

I forgot how heavily Focus has been supporting Game Pass.. huh.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
It's absolutely fantastic that quality games that only exist in a niche can sell this much in todays market!

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
This game really grabbed me after I picked it up a few days ago.
It reminds me of Snowrunner in a way, where you look at videos and read the description and think to yourself "There is ZERO chance this is actually enjoyable. No way this is fun to do" but then you actually play it and it becomes this chill experience with sometimes surprisingly tense situations you get yourself into cause you zoned out too much and missed a detail/precaution.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Bought at EA launch and finally tried this a few days ago.
It seems very cool but the story is uhh very heavy handed and not super interesting so far but the tutorial was good and fun but I felt overwhelmed Ed after that lol. There's a lot going on and even I have a huge ship in front of me I get paralyzed with indecision on what I should do. So that's where I've stopped maybe I'll look up some videos on YT that explain things a bit more. Game is super pretty too.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope the game gets a sequel or something. I would love a mode where you gotta work disassemble a capital ship piece by piece over a long period of time.

Love Machine

Oct 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Congrats! You love to see it. I'm really keen to play this one; love the whole vibe and tactile gameplay. Hoping they say something else positive about console plans soon.

Spoit

Oct 28, 2017
I hope the controller support is good and better than PowerWash Simulator turned out before making a bunch of remapping to make it decent. Seems more likely since it's a lot of 3D space movement that should be fine.
It's.....functional. They had to bind stuff to clicking down the sticks, which is always bad, and coming to a full stop involves clicking down both at the same time, which is even worse. It's a LOT more functional on the steam deck, where you can bind actions to the grip buttons. Even the additional 2 grip buttons on the steam controller would help a ton

Eferim

May 20, 2019
Great news! I really hope the team continues to support the game going forward. I really wanted to be able to start my own salvage company using the gear bought from LYNX. Have you start out with a small salvage yard and progress your way up. Also, letting players be able to construct ships would be rad.

Love Machine

Oct 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
It's.....functional. They had to bind stuff to clicking down the sticks, which is always bad, and coming to a full stop involves clicking down both at the same time, which is even worse. It's a LOT more functional on the steam deck, where you can bind actions to the grip buttons. Even the additional 2 grip buttons on the steam controller would help a ton
This is a bit weird. If you can do this, you should allow rebinding to R1+L1 for instance. Look at what Elite Dangerous is doing with controller support - up to triple input macros for any action in an entire complex sim.

Spoit

Oct 28, 2017
This is a bit weird. If you can do this, you should allow rebinding to R1+L1 for instance. Look at what Elite Dangerous is doing with controller support - up to triple input macros for any action in an entire complex sim.
I think it's mapped to doing both rotate actions at once. But I'm not sure that doing both bumpers to hold position is really that viable either, given how often you use it

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, this game is still lovely and strangely relaxing.

I kinda wish it took place in the Homeworld universe, just so we could disassemble those great ship designs. The game's tone doesn't really mesh with Homeworld's though.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I love booting this game up every couple evenings or so and just going at a ship and taking it apart as I continue the campaign.
One things thats great is how the game is super chill like 95% of the time but when shit happens the music gets super tense and you're like scrambling to make things right again haha