• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/10/harvey-weinstein-attacked-video-restaurant/

"Harvey Weinstein was on the receiving end of 2 backhanded slaps to the face ... that's what the newly-obtained video shows."

"The video was shot as Steve and Weinstein were both leaving the restaurant. Although the restaurant manager says Steve's hands never landed on Weinstein's face, you clearly see and hear Steve make contact twice, as he calls Weinstein "a piece of s***"

LMAO

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Steve who?

Also, link just takes me to black page. Could be my browser though...

Champa

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User was Warned: Advocating Violence
Good he should've lost both eyes
Fuck this rapist woman abusing piece of shit

ManDudeChild

Oct 28, 2017
Unless this guy had a friend or whatever personally have to deal with Weinstein, this guy is an emotional idiot and part of the problem with society too. Just in a very different way.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We salute you, Steve.

screen%20shot%202014-06-03%20at%2012.29.27%20pm.png

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Those slaps were so fast that it looked like one single slap. I actually did need that slo-mo.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Don't care how bad Weinstein is violence is never the appropriate action.

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Weinstein looks like a fucking mess. Before I clicked the video I thought "Steve" was the guy wearing the grey shirt, and beanie.

Osa15

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
The amount he gets from the video will probably pay his lawyer fee and potential damages. Even though, I think he will still make a profit of this action.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Even though they're little baby slaps, still a dumb thing to do...especially telling your friend to record yourself doing it. Not exactly a hero. Just tell him to get the fuck out of your restaurant, no need to record it to show off later, no need for the tiny little slaps.

I mean if you're going to hit Harvey Weinstein, goad him into an actual fight and knock him the fuck out.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Normally i'd say violence is probably inappropriate, and he still should've just told him and not slapped him, but this still seems fairly appropriate.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Maybe you should get take-out, Harvey. Now might not be the best time to be about in public.

I'm shocked dude doesn't have a security detail.

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
The amount he gets from the video will probably pay his lawyer fee and potential damages. Even though, I think he will still make a profit of this action.
You think he's going to destroy his reputation further by suing someone for something that only happened because he was a rapist piece of shit?

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like the assailant was also a POS. The slaps were for not posing for a selfie, as opposed to a series of rapes. Bald dude is an enabling clown tho.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
1) Arrest him and give him a trail like you would any other.. he's no hero
2) I don't care that it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.