• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dotyoureyes

Alt Account
Jun 11, 2019
IGns poll doesn;t refute the OP lol. Less popular <> irrelevant. Sales data will tell you that.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
When was the last time anyone though of Halo as an influential force in this industry? Like someone referencing a Halo game like "Yo did you see what that last Halo did? I sure am glad I waited in line all night for that..."

Like... Halo shows up every other year with that same piano stinger, the dude choir doing their chant, and then Master Chief stands there with a gun. It's fucking impossible to differentiate these entries now.

Hopefully Infinite shakes things up in a meaningful way.

Astra Planeta

Jan 26, 2018
When was the last time anyone though of Halo as an influential force in this industry? Like someone referencing a Halo game like "Yo did you see what that last Halo did? I sure am glad I waited in line all night for that..."

Like... Halo shows up every other year with that same piano stinger, the dude choir doing their chant, and then Master Chief stands there with a gun. It's fucking impossible to differentiate these entries now.

Spoken like someone who doesn't even play halo. The last entry was in 2015 after all, not every other year.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017

The last entry was 3 and a half years ago lmao