• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017

I mean unfortunate timing, not tasteless timing...

Even in the era of a billion unfortunate YouTube videos, I'm not sure there has been timing this unfortunate since 9/11. Just... absolutely terrible timing, holy shit.

What are the competitors to this for worst timing ever in comedy?

Last edited:

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, this is one of those unpredictable moments. Unfortunate that it lined up this way but I don't blame the guy.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Umm that's good timing. Doing it after the fact would have been the worst timing.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Edgy humor. Really unfortunate timing, though. Jesus.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
Not comedy, but the guys who had this planned album cover due to release in fall 2001 do spring to mind.
220px-TheCoupCoverLarge.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
When I listen to you're all diseased and he rants about all the terrorism stuff I laugh but it's certainly in a different light now.

I miss Carlin.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Is there an extended version of that bit that gets better? This version isn't very subversive just "edgy".

And wow I don't realize how much Tosh builds on the Carlin concepts.

Also for a bit that he worked on for 40 years I would've expected it to be better?

OP
OP
ItWasMeantToBe19
Oct 26, 2017
Is there an extended version of that bit that gets better? This version isn't very subversive just "edgy".

And wow I don't realize how much Tosh builds on the Carlin concepts.

Also for a bit that he worked on for 40 years I would've expected it to be better?

Look, you're eventually going to run out of jokes after 40 years.

But it's not funny at all, sure.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
There is a show coming out next week called "Undercover Billionair" where a billion slums for a week and pulls himself up by his bootstraps.

PinaColada

Oct 27, 2017
Don't forget the Lone Gunmen the X-Files spin off that had an almost exact to the details episode about the Terrorist attack on the twin towers that came out I believe just a few months before.