• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
If MS had any first party developers I'm sure they'd have them out praising the XSX.

QC1atlS.jpg

Shit. I took the bait.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
Cerny's presentation did get tepid coverage by blogs and social media, devs love Cerny and think it is misguided so naturally they want to chime in.

Xbox doesn't need corrections, yes it is better there is really not much to say.

Please stop with the mental gymnastic from the cult of misterxmedia that somehow GPU doesn't matter or that Xbox SSD isnt good.

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think the XSX needs the damage control.
This. MS has been incredibly clear with their presentation of the XSX, and it's stronger than their competitors machine.

Devs are commenting on the PS5 because:
-Sony had a poor spec reveal yesterday
-Fanboys are acting like the ps5 is a weak machine overall simply because it isn't as strong as the XSX

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
If Sony had come out and revealed the 14tflop monster that some rumors suggested would we still see a huge outpouring of devs saying teraflops don't matter?

Dec 8, 2018
Yeah lol so much misinformation on the ps5 on social media now it's pretty wild.

yeah those developers trying to act like they have any clue about floppyflop 😒.

Should just stay away from twitter and tech speculation and just focus on making games instead they clearly have no idea what they are talking about and leave us alone,

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
yeah those developers trying to act like they have any clue about floppyflop 😒.

Should just stay away from twitter and tech speculation and just focus on making games instead they clearly have no idea what they are talking about and leave us alone,
Well I'm not talking about devs and I"m not talking about 1st party lol.

If Ubisoft or EA devs wanna chime in then let me see their tweets on it. Not someone at ND lol.

Convasse

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA, USA
If Sony had come out and revealed the 14tflop monster that some rumors suggested would we still see a huge outpouring of devs saying teraflops don't matter?
Of course not. Gaming politics (and politics in general) has always maintained that whatever is to your advantage is great and whatever is not to your advantage does not matter. Also that whatever you're doing is good, until your opponent/competitor is doing it, then it is bad or at least not as good?

Status
Not open for further replies.