• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
No.

I live in Vegas.

You came all that way just for that?

DMC5VSmile.gif

Sofiya

Oct 28, 2017
Ironically, I saw a bunch of middle schoolers on a school trip inside the Holocaust Museum in DC wearing them.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
I'll echo what others have said about DC. Go to the National Mall and you'll see more in 10 minutes than probably anywhere else that's not actively hosting a rally.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, and all too fucking often as a cashier.

Typically on geriatric Boomers shits who think they can get their way by intimidating everyone, and WASPs with severe attitude issues who seem to be perpetually on the edge of a Neurotic Crisis if the slightest fucking star goes out of alignment. I remember one who was streaming a Mitch McConnell speech on their phone speakers at full volume and kept ignoring me when I tried to ask her basic shit like "Do you want any Stamps/Garbage stickers?" and "Do you have a Rewards Account with us?"

And on one of my coworkers who has over the years I've been there been very clearly not right in the head - And he was wearing it WHILE ON THE CLOCK, SERVING CUSTOMERS, AT MY REGISTER - I told him to put that shit away as long as he's bagging at my register, and he threw a fit. And in the weeks since I've been getting treated like a pariah by several of my coworkers, down to what sounded like a threat to me whispered into my ear just today. Skipping that joint ASAP, surrounded by too many pieces of shit at this workplace, both in customers and coworkers.

Everyone who wears a MAGA hat unironically belongs in a fucking psych ward. I've had enough of dealing with them in-person.

Milly79

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Saw the first one I've ever noticed a few weeks back in TN. Old white woman that also had a cutout of Trump posted up in one of their car windows. And it was a Mexican restaurant. I felt bad for the waiter.

CrackaFett

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Not that I recall. I live in the Bronx. SO yea highly doubt anyone would try wearing that here.

Discoalucard

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
Really just some tourists in Washington DC. However, driving around my area (north NJ) last week I saw some wiener kid in a car wearing one.

I see stands at airports selling them though and it's incredibly creepy.

SeanBoocock

Senior Engineer @ Epic Games
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Lol Maybe in downtown Austin but I know a lot of places in Austin where it would be welcome.

Yeah, I live in Austin and it isn't common but I have seen some people wearing them over the last two years. Also, a fair amount of conservative bumper stickers from fairly benign campaign support to QAnon shit. Austin is, after all, the home of Alex Jones.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Never. Chicago doesn't roll in that shit.

Maybe not Chicago it self but its immediate suburbs sure as hell is infested with that shit. Just to specify where I'm coming from in my own post right above yours.

It's a small miracle we managed to oust Hultgren and elect Underwood - That's the only thing that's helped me maintain any faith in humanity out here in the place I've dubbed Deep South North from all the fine examples of humanity I've been exposed to out here in Kane County.

Deleted member 37151

Account closed at user request
Banned
Jan 1, 2018
Of course, we've many videos and photos of conservatives donning the cap and a sea of them at Trump rallies, but have you ever seen someone wear in the real?

I have actually never seen someone wearing the hat out and about. I live in a pretty blue county in Ohio, though.

I did see someone wearing a "CNN Fake News" T-shirt, though.
Yes! And I live in Thailand!

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sixflags in Vallejo back in Late May. Some 17-20 year old white kid with a group of his friends. I pointed it out to my friend group and my girlfriend yelled at him to go fuck himself as we were leaving the park.

GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017
Western Maryland. Yes, though mainly what I see is big ass Trump banners and flags hanging from people's homes. There's one guy that literally has a giant Trump neon sign on his business.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I saw some middle-aged twat wearing a 'Trump 2020' hat at the Charlotte airport. I wanted to slap it off his fucking head but TSA would have tackled me.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
around the election, yeah.

i'd like to think most of them caught on it's not something you casually slap on your head these days. not that i think they'd be particularly ashamed to either, though

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes.

Not just that, Confederate flags on vehicles, being hanged through people's windows at houses. Trump support signs from time to time on people's lawns.

The works.

Where am I?

Supposedly the Progress city of Erie, Pennsylvania, but as more and more young people leave, it becomes more and more right leaning and more of this shit crops up. Honestly, I'm not shocked we shifted to the right, given the population numbers dwindle, younger folk are leaving, and there's really no opportunities here in Erie regarding most jobs, so...

Oct 28, 2017
California
I live in San Joaquin County (in California, right next to Alameda County), we voted for Hillary in 2016 but we do have many rural areas and "country" folk here, but I've probably only seen 1.

I think most won't wear it since we have a large Hispanic, Filipino, and black population and I'm sure they don't want to risk getting their ass beat.

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
I actually haven't, but I'm always double-taking when I see a red cap now.

Edit: There is one dumbass near me flying a "Trump 2020" flag from a proper flagpole in their front yard. It's an eyesore.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oddly enough never on a hat or t-shirt, but I've seen bumper stickers with the words. I would think I'd see more, especially since the city where I live I see confederate flags usually 1 to 3 times a week outside of a home or on a vehicle.

gimmmick

Nov 26, 2017
I have honesty only seen an old guy at the gym wear the hat. I live in Vegas and Nevada turned into full on blue state after 2018 mid terms.

Feb 13, 2018
Japan
No, but then again it would be strange to see one here in Japan. I did see a Japanese guy handing out Trump pins though because he believed Trump would defeat North Korea. Everyone avoided him.

GeometryHead

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, once, and it wasn't even in the US. I saw one young man wearing one in Gothenburg, Sweden, around the 2016 election.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nope never. But I'm in Washington state or occasionally flying and business people don't really wear that shit.

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Yes and I live in the UK. They sold them for a time in high street pound shops.

An old school friend of mine who loves Brexit, Nigel Farage etc. bought one because he also thinks Trump's a "decent guy" and doesn't understand why there were protests in London when he visited here.

Matto

Oct 27, 2017
Yes and in the most bizarre place too: a Carl's Jr. in Japan. The person wearing it wasn't a local either. It was some white guy who most likely a tourist.

TheRyzzl

Oct 5, 2018
I live in Washington state and saw one person wearing one at a 4th of July parade in the town I live in. But literally just that one person that one time.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just a facebook "friend". Its fucking weird because this person is otherwise very smart.

Also have some douche a couple blocks over with a giant Trump 2020 banner hanging across the front of their house. Need to get me a Sanders banner but i have kids so probably not a great idea with some of the wackos out there.

Last edited:

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Someone sat two rows in front of me at an Australian Rules Football game a month ago wearing a MAGA hat. I assumed they were an American tourist but then I heard them talk in a clear Australian accent.

What a flog.