• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livia

Banned
Feb 9, 2018
Bergen
So my wife is watching old episodes of KUWTK, and even though I hate their personalities, I always found Kourtney to be the most attractive one.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Not really. Personality can be a big turnoff for me, and their personalities are something I have no interest in.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
What even is this thread.

OT:
Everyone in that family is objectively attractive. Only people who disagree are people who are salty about how they make their money.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Think about the number of women who try to replicate their look/style. There is your answer.

resident_UA

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What even is this thread.

OT:
Everyone in that family is objectively attractive. Only people who disagree are people who are salty about how they make their money.
there's no suck thing as "objectively attractive". Not even sure what point you are trying to make :)

Personally I can't even tell any of them apart. All of them seem as attractive to me as a mannequin in the store. Just blah.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
users should also rank them on the objective 10-point scale. the full "let's judge women by their attractiveness on an intetnet forum" experience wouldn't be complete otherwise

SuperBanana

Oct 28, 2017
If we're counting the Jenners too then Khloe and Kourtney no. Kendal, Kylie, and Kim yes. Though none of them are super hot. You definitely find hotter women in day to day life and without extensive plastic surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.