• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
latest

Keikaku

Oct 27, 2017
I've taken a nap at evening and thought I woke in the morning but not a different year lol

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The year is 2022. President Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson has nuked North Korea after leader Kim Jung-Un tweeted "that Baywatch movie fuckin blows lmfaooo"

gfxtwin

Use of alt account
Oct 28, 2017
I usually never sleep that hard lol. Have taken a mid-day nap and woken up at dusk thinking it was sunrise though.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes if I have the hiccups or I have to poop I'll just take a nap and then the feeling goes away.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
No but I have done something that I regretted the day before and woke up and thought everything was normal only to remember and wish I was in a different year.

Oct 26, 2017
California
Yea but it was after a pretty serious injury to my hand. I felt like it was at least weeks later, yet only about an hour and a half had passed. It was pretty nuts.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Just to be safe have you checked to see if you can still run really fast?

I've sometimes woken up thinking I was in a different place but no not a different year

SKRUZO

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Pretty much every time. I can't take a nap without feeling horrendous afterwards.
It sounds so nice sometimes to just rest for a little bit, and then get to return to whatever you were doing after, but I can't take a nap without waking up too hot, sore, and feeling more tired than before I slept.

rucury

ā–² Legend ā–²
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Puerto Rico
Happens to me all the time, which is why I tend to avoid naps. I think it has to do with REM sleep and the disconnect between your mind and still-waking-up body.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
Back in my younger days and to this day I might sometimes take a nap in the late afternoon/early evening and wake up around 6, and if the lighting was just so, I'd freak out and think it was morning and I had to get ready for school/work.

A couple times when I've had the flu I would try to take a nap and just have completely bizarre dreams in the process and wake up feeling like utter crap, like days had passed yet I had not really been able to fall asleep.

As far as New Year's Eve, I'm always at a friend's apartment for that, and though we drink heavily through the night, we've always managed to be awake for midnight. I did once, to my internal embarrassment, fall asleep slightly after while we were trying to pull a Star Wars marathon before and after midnight. Everyone else was already out, but I swore I'd manage to make it through.

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I have times when I fall a sleep and I wake during sundown and then I'm confused whether or not it morning or night.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Hate naps because of this, feels like I'm out of it for the rest of the day.

Polymath

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Nope, but I dont take naps as I always feel shit afterwards, i.e I feel more knackered than before I took the nap.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
I don't understand the question. Do you mean you wake up with the feeling that a very large amount of time has passed? I don't think I can even imagine what would give me such a feeling.