• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Some times when I take a nap, I wake up with a reddish substance splattered over my face and shirt and a faint ironish smell of rhubarb in my nostrils. Has anyone ever experienced this

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
just happened to me I'm freaking out

giphy.gif

mindatlarge

Oct 27, 2017
PA, USA
Not the next year, but the next day all the time. Usually happens after a long day after work and I take a nap. Guess if this happened on New Year's Eve, I could say it happened to me lol

Oct 27, 2017
Never felt like I woke up in a different year, though pretty often I wake up with immense regret for having wasted time only to be more tired and groggy than before the nap..

Eldy

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I sometimes feel disoriented when waking up from a nap because I'm not usually able to fall asleep during the day, so I'm not used to waking up twice on the same day. Never felt like it was a different year, though.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In college I went several days without sleep and then slept for 16 hours without realizing it. When I woke up I thought it was supposed to be morning - I went outside and it was completely dark out. It never even occurred to me that it was nighttime, and I actually asked some people "what is going on?", thinking that there was some kind of natural phenomenon or apocalypse happening. Of course they had no idea what I was talking about and probably thought I was high.

Bloodforge

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
lol No. I have taken naps that seemed like they were hours long only for it to have only been like 10 minutes.

Never felt like I woke up in a different year, though pretty often I wake up with immense regret for having wasted time only to be more tired and groggy than before the nap..

Also this, most of the time with long naps. 10-15 minute naps strangely feel the most refreshing.

Deleted member 11157

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This happens when the nap gets to the 30 minute mark where being refreshed has been replaced with being weighed down.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
When I was 25 I had to take some medication for a horrific chest infection that was mixed with an extreme sedative. I was out cold for like 11 hours straight. During my slumber I dreamt that I had married an ex girlfriend from high school and moved to Rome for a year, and she became pregnant. I woke up looking at my then current GF thinking "what the hell just happened? Why am I here?". It only lasted for maybe 20 seconds but it was the weirdest experience of my life.

Deleted member 20603

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sleep is my favorite part of life. When I'm awake, I can't wait to get back to sleep. If I could, I'd just sleep forever. Can't wait to die

EOS-HDC

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Tijuana, B.C, Mexico
Not as extreme but when I was a kid, I used to wake early in the morning on Saturdays to watch a cartoons, than after 3 hours or so the sleepiness was unbearable. I remember some times after the nap to wake up thinking it was already Sunday, it's weird to wake up in midday, everyone is doing something.