• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I just don't want to be alone on this one and feel like a total moron lol I just rushed grabbed and bought great value paper towels and didn't realize they were paper towels until comming home. :( 2nd time my mind brain farts on me.

Deleted member 31199

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Trying to think...

All Walmarts are set up pretty much the same, right?

In your Walmart, is the paper towels and toilet paper in the same aisle?

(Great Value is Walmart btw)

OP
OP
TaySan

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Trying to think...

All Walmarts are set up pretty much the same, right?

In your Walmart, is the paper towels and toilet paper in the same aisle?

(Great Value is Walmart btw)
Yup they are both in the same aisle I get mixed because they both tend to have the same type of packaging and marketing on them. :( I just looked at the price and grabbed them without looking closely xD

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Yes and the other way around too. Rushing and not paying attention.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's a no from me.

What, did you think cause they were 2.5 times as long they were for real big shits / fat asses?

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
No, but I did have to use them as such once when I was in a much darker place in my life.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
No. I used horseradish sauce that I thought was mayo once. Terrible sandwich.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's a no from me.

What, did you think cause they were 2.5 times as long they were for real big shits / fat asses?
To be fair in package if you're rushing, you may just think it's four rolls stacked side by side or something.

On topic, have never done this, but if I thought long enough I could certainly think of equally goofy mishaps. Sometimes you're just in get stuff done Mode.

Mar 30, 2019
I did mixup a tub of plain flavorless yogurt when I intended to buy cottage cheese. I ended up mixing it with fruit to make use of it and realized it wasn't a bad sub for sour cream.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
BlondLeadingGuppy-max-1mb.gif

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I'll own up to it. I've done that. In my defense, it was Costco Kirkland paper towels when I should've got Kirkland TP - the packages are a similar size and weight.

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
The opposite. Literally yesterday my wife bought toilet paper thinking it was paper towels. To her credit, the one she bought really does look like paper towels.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How big is your ass that you think paper towels are the right size for your butthole ?