Scattered thoughts as I watch.
Spoilered just in case
- Huh this General Secretary guy is surprisingly decent. Much better than Dyatlov, Fomin and that Viktor guy at least.
- Yay Nuclear Reactor 101 for dummies. This will be very much appreciated by most audience.
- Wow this military brass who volunteered to drive the truck with measurements is badass.
- Well Scherbina is effective at least. I'm guessing the burying head in sand part is over and we're switching to crisis response finally.
- Ah there's the Vnimanie loop from the trailer...that shit was haunting.
- "We're asking for your permission to kill 3 men." The tension and the weight is suffocating.
- What happened at the end there? They got disoriented and lost somehow? That ever rising crackle of the dosimeter is going straight up my ranking for hellish noises goddamn.
They panicked because the radiation is too high. Then the flashlight stopped working because of the high radiation.