• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hello! I just figured out how to view HDR screenshots on Windows 10, so I thought I'd try and get something going with y'all.

First, a tutorial on how to view the screens in HDR on your PC!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to view (HDR Screen+PC required):
1. Download "HDR Image Viewer" on the Windows 10 store
lHDVjFa.png

2. Launch the app!

3. Press "Open image" and change the image colorspace setting to "HDR10 Studio Range"

4. Done! Enjoy viewing HDR screenshots/photos on your PC!

How to upload (Xbox One X)

1. All you have to do is upload whatever HDR picture to OneDrive and the HDR .jxr file will be available to download and share from there! Simple!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, to get us started, some converted HDR screens I made so you guys can test with the HDR Image Viewer app to make sure everything works!

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited: