• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Long story short, some Microsoft tester got a version of the game at his home and leaked (on a new burner twitter account) never-before-seen gameplay footage of DMC5 that reveal a huge spoiler, apparently it's from the "prologue", but it's still a huge reveal nonetheless, the video and the account has been deleted but some people managed to download it and will likely upload it on youtube or elsewhere.

If you're one of those people who loathe every little bit of spoilers, now is the time to go on a media blackout, not after TGS or a few weeks before launch. NOW.

Y'all can discuss the leak here if you want to, I'M OUTTA HERE.

EDIT: ACCORDING TO SOME PEOPLE, THE LEAKER STARTED LEAKING GIFS AND OTHER MAJOR SPOILERS IN REGARDS TO THE MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER "V" ON 4CHAN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
you're not going to tell us mate ?

did kyrie die ?
does it start at the end of DMC 2 ?
Is Demi-Fiend from the Shin Megami Tensei series in the game ?

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Oh great. I purposely skipped all the story and cutscene bits from the footage yesterday and now this happens.

Oct 25, 2017
11a0z41yoih11.jpg

Somebody on Reddit took a shot of the options menu

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
The funnest thing about this whole fiasco is how the leaker just goes back to play Dark Souls 3 after doing this. Also skipping the cutscene with the most details, nice.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a 3 minute video. Someone just tell me what the spoilers are.

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
As spoiler content goes that video doesn't seem that bad really.

But I'm just curious about the how's and whys of all this.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
This was the most fucking nothing thing that people are over reacting to.

Then again DMC fans on his site are crazy.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, the dude leaked what V's devil arms are too btw, sounds interesting. Alright, I'm out now.

Oct 29, 2017
You are freaking out about a main character in the DMC franchise is coming back? Y'all are sensitive as hell. Lady being back is not a surprise, it's expected.

MBS

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing major to worry about except from some blurry V footage and the confirmation of my girl Lady. Dude probably knew what he was doing as he skipped through all cutscenes during filming.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This was the most fucking nothing thing that people are over reacting to.

Then again DMC fans on his site are crazy.

It does spoil Lady but nothing out of this world. This guy that leaked it though need to be put in solitary confinement with no internet until the game comes out. I feel bad for Itsuno and everyone working on the game, specially if this guy decides to share more info.