Heads up: World War Z is free to keep on the Epic Games Store

Cliff Steele

Oct 28, 2017

Just a quick heads up, the game got added to the free to keep games as a surprise.

Go get it. It's awesome!

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Perfect game for living out the fantasy of leaving the house with up to three friends.

Kadin

Oct 25, 2017
US
How is this for a solo player? If you wanna do multi (or is it multi only), is it quick and easy to get into with randoms?

Dr.Acula

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet, my buddies and I were just trying to figure out an MP game we could all play together.

Bonki

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone know why you have to choose between FXAA and TAA with Vulkan even though it contradicts the AA info box that says FXAA+TAA is the highest setting?

FatalT

Feb 24, 2019
They’re making this cross-play soon as well. The PC and Xbox One versions can already play together and the PS4 will be added in at a later date. Get in on this zombie hunting!

Dr. Doom

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks!

This game is actually really good.

It's a third person Left 4 Dead 2 with better graphics.

Adum

May 30, 2019
Thanks for the heads up! Been wanting to try this game out. Perfect timing.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Oh wow that’s awesome always was a bit interested in checking this out. Will add it later today if I remember.

Eraser_Arcade

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to basically repost what I said in the PC Gaming thread; World War Z's crossplay function is a major disappointment. I had gotten my dad all excited about us finally being able to play this game together (he's on the Xbox, I'm on my PC), only to find out that we can't actually add each other to a party. Instead, we have to rely on the matchmaking's luck of the draw, for the chance to be able to play together. Not to mention having to be forced into playing with randos in the process.