• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that's a great giveaway. I played a bit on ps4 and it's kinda like l4d. Fun stuff.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Perfect game for living out the fantasy of leaving the house with up to three friends.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
How is this for a solo player? If you wanna do multi (or is it multi only), is it quick and easy to get into with randoms?

Daxa

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone know why you have to choose between FXAA and TAA with Vulkan even though it contradicts the AA info box that says FXAA+TAA is the highest setting?

FatalT

Feb 24, 2019
They're making this cross-play soon as well. The PC and Xbox One versions can already play together and the PS4 will be added in at a later date. Get in on this zombie hunting!

Dr. Doom

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Thanks!

This game is actually really good.

It's a third person Left 4 Dead 2 with better graphics.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The game was worth it at $30, so it's a freakin' steal for free.

Adum

May 30, 2019
Thanks for the heads up! Been wanting to try this game out. Perfect timing.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Oh wow that's awesome always was a bit interested in checking this out. Will add it later today if I remember.

Eraser_Arcade

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to basically repost what I said in the PC Gaming thread; World War Z's crossplay function is a major disappointment. I had gotten my dad all excited about us finally being able to play this game together (he's on the Xbox, I'm on my PC), only to find out that we can't actually add each other to a party. Instead, we have to rely on the matchmaking's luck of the draw, for the chance to be able to play together. Not to mention having to be forced into playing with randos in the process.