• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Don't forget open enrollment is today. The site is taking a beating.

Got my app in and premiums went up. Looks like another year where I see no viable option to afford these plans. Kids go twice a year for regular check up costing me $240 for both which is under half a monthly premium for their plans alone.

What are you all seeing? More plans? Less? Premiums / deductibles go up or down?

cyress8

Avenger
Seeing the only company offering the same plans, Ambetter in MS. Oddly enough, I was on a bronze plan and the silver plan is actually cheaper than what I paying for bronze this year. Went ahead and bought a dental plan to fill in the gap.

EternalWinter

Oct 27, 2017
Oklahoma, USA
I'm quite nervous to log in and see what kind of fuckery BCBS is going to pull. I live in Oklahoma and, if you guys didn't know, Blue Cross Blue Shield is the only company that offers health insurance here.

At last year's enrollment, they almost doubled my premium for one of the silver plans and my girlfriend's gold plan premium was exactly twice what she paid the previous year. I have a terrible feeling it's going to be even worse this time around.