• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
...uses 'front hole' instead.

What the fuck?

http://caldronpool.com/healthline-s...r-inclusive-language-uses-front-hole-instead/

Healthline has claimed health disparities and higher rates of HIV and STIs observed in LGBTQIA communities are due to discrimination in the sex ed world. So, the California based health information provider has adopted the gender-inclusive term "front hole" in place of the medical term, "vagina" in their latest LGBTQIA safe sex guide.

"For the purpose of this guide, we'll refer to the vagina as the 'front hole' instead of solely using the medical term 'vagina,'" the document explains. "This is gender-inclusive language that's considerate of the fact that some trans people don't identify with the labels the medical community attaches to their genitals."

Edit: Yeah, I'm looking at the other content from the source website (never visited it before) -_-

Last edited:

RowdyReverb

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
As an Ob/Gyn, I'm triggered. Do you have any idea how many times we say vagina or variants thereof on a daily basis?

Edit: upon closer reading, I can see their logic here I guess. If somebody has had sexual reassignment surgery and had a penile inversion, maybe they would feel like it's not quite a vagina so these STD guidelines would be less applicable to them? Idk seems like a stretch

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
when i was growing up, the popular term in swedish was "framsjärt", translating to "front ass"

shit was really bad

but then again, that term actually aged a lot better than anyone could have ever expected now that we're in the era of ass

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
From the article:

Sorry ladies, the term "vagina" is quickly becoming a bigoted word. As is often the case with transgender ideology, its greatest impact is on women and girls. Men and women are inherently different, and women will pay an especially high price if we continue to pretend otherwise.

Like really OP?

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_inline_pbyqjwUvsA1t2yz6y_1280.jpg

Every single thing about this website, story, if it's real, etc. feels like a Dr. Nira Cain bit.

Chojin

Oct 26, 2017
Front hole eh? I guess I have a front snake and occassionaly a rear brown snake.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
  • What the fuck is Healthline
  • What the fuck is CaldronPool
These are two very important questions that need to be answered before I can form any kind of opinion on this.

Brandson

Oct 26, 2017
Have they actually consulted with the trans community on whether "front hole" is in fact a preferred name? I'd be surprised if any person would be appreciative of that descriptor.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
"Shocking report shows the Islamification of England: White Brits will soon be a minority."

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This thread is sourced from a plainly transphobic and derogatory source and is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.