• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Should I clean up all my quests tomorrow? (Including weekly) or save them for the next expansion? Don't know if they refresh them
if you are already on 50 on the current track, keep 2 queued for tuesday to help you advance quicker on the new track, there is not going to be a reset of quests on tuesday.

Oct 25, 2017
Hearthstone_Screenshot_03-28-21_12.37.08.png

Good old classic checkmate.

They cannot alexstrasza, die to leeroy on board. They cannot kill me from 24 (AFAIK).

They would need to basically set up 2 turn lethal while surviving a turn. They already spent a frostbolt and an ice lance and 1 ice block.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Even though were getting new ysera in 2 days?

I was mostly thinking classic since new ysera will be better than old in wild.

Also is golden classic pack worth for pure dust value?

Yeah you can get at worst 1 legendary and at best 2 legendaries if you dust everything

I was lucky and got another golden legendary in the other bundle

OP
OP
manhack

manhack

Oct 27, 2017
Hey everyone! I'm putting up a new OT by tonight/tomorrow morning, considering the age of this one and all the new changes.

Any ideas for a title?

Hearthstone: Forged in the Barrens |OT|: Hearthstone is not a game, it's a platform.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Hey everyone! I'm putting up a new OT by tonight/tomorrow morning, considering the age of this one and all the new changes.

Any ideas for a title?

Hearthstone: Forged in the Barrens |OT|: Hearthstone is not a game, it's a platform.
Hearthstone: Forged in the Barrens |OT|: [3. Local Defense] The Crossroads is under attack!

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
Is Barrens chat still infamously weird all the time in WoW? That's mostly all i really remember about the Barrens from my time in the game back in the day

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
So many legendaries from wild and classic I want on top of new expansion.

I'm going full whale for this one.

Big bundle, small bundle, tavern pass, golden classic bundle and normal classic.

$185 total but I plan to not by anything beyond $20 pass for last 2 expansions this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.